100% Derived from Legal Hemp
Delta 8 mints deliver a potent one of a kind uplifting and motivating feel with a calming body sensation that will have you feeling amazing. Used to aid in relaxation and non-specific relief management.
- Servings per Container: 20 count (200MG Total CBD)
- Serving Size: 1
- Strength: 10mg CBD per mint
- NO THC
- Organically grown USA hemp
- Gluten-free. Vegan. All natural. Non-GMO
- Naturally Sweet. Aspartame free.
- 3rd lab tested
- Natural Mint Flavor.
Ingredients: Xylitol, Maize Dextrine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Hemp CBD, organic MCT coconut oil.
These sugar free mints have a long lasting strong tangy fresh flavor. Helps fight sweet tooth cravings, dry mouth and freshens breath. Comes in a resealable package.
- CBD CANNABIDIOL.
- NATURALLY SWEET: With 100% xylitol, these diabetic friendly mints are safe to enjoy without spiking blood sugar levels & is made with high quality ingredients without compromising taste or quality. Great for keto, whole30, low or no sugar diets. Non-GMO.
- HEALTH CONSCIOUS: Simple substitutions & healthy alternatives to regular mints that contain harmful chemicals. Peanut-. soy- & nut-free. No artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- KICK ASPARTAME: Promotes a healthy lifestyle without compromising taste or quality.
What is CBD:
CBD is a naturally occurring cannabidiol found in hemp. It is believed to alleviate pain and reduce anxiety. Unlike Delta-9, it has low THC levels, less than 0.03%, and is not psychoactive. When used, it may impart a mild feeling of relaxation and calm.
CB1 receptors are found throughout the body and brain, whereas most CB2 receptors are only present in organs like the digestive tract and immune system.
Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if pregnant or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions
RESTART cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.