Pure Raw Honey Full Spectrum
There is no better way to experience our superfood. Frangiosa Farms created Colorado Hemp Honey sticks with honey directly from their farm’s hives and their hemp crop.
- Serving Size: 1
- Strength: 15mg CBD
- 100% pure, raw Rocky Mountain honey
- Colorado grown full spectrum hemp extract
- Full Spectrum CBD Hemp CO2 extracted.
- <0.3% THC
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- Variety of flavors: Raw, lemon, tangerine, ginger, new Elderberry!
HOW TO USE: Wait 30 minutes between servings to gauge your response. Use as you would normally use honey, stir into favorite beverage or food, or clip the top and squeeze directly under your tongue and hold for about 60 seconds before swallowing. Enjoy!
Pure, raw honey plus Colorado grown full-spectrum hemp creates a superfood of the highest quality. Enjoy raw honey with naturally occurring CBD, terpenes and other phytonutrients + organic essential oils. Unique combinations are paired with pure, raw honey and Colorado grown full spectrum hemp extract to create a super-food of the highest quality. Enjoy raw honey and an earthy hint of hemp!
Simply Essential Ingredients
It all starts with great honey! Pure, raw, and unfiltered to preserve naturally occurring enzymes, floral notes, and trace amounts of pollen and propolis, just the way nature intended it.
Ingredients: Raw Wildflower Honey and organic Lemon, Tangerine, Ginger or Elderberry essential oil plus + 15 mg CBD hemp extract per serving.
The Colorado Hemp Honey Difference
CBD is naturally occurring in hemp and with our full spectrum extract you get so much more than just CBD.
- Naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients from hemp.
- The hemp is extracted with a unique, reusable process that best preserves terpenes and maintains superior quality.
- Superior entourage effect.
- We donate 10 cents of every jar purchase to Veterans to Farmers.
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project.
Purity & Certificates of Analysis (COA)
Every batch is triple tested for potency and purity. Once right after the harvest and extractions, another time white formulating and infusing the honeys, and finally samples of each flavor are sent to a third-party laboratory for a final Certificate of Analysis (COA).
Social and Environmental Support
The best environment for bees to live and thrive. This means looking after the land, plants, and insects that call the farm their home. This small farm in Parker, Colorado grows a variety of plans that bees love; lavender, red and white clover, sages, sunflowers, fruit trees, and many wildflowers.