Buy Bubba Kush (Indica) – Premium CBD-Rich Hemp Flower
This Bubba Kush pheno has a strong citrus gas nose with hues of purple throughout. It stays true to the Bubba Kush structure of thick, round, dense buds. One of the best sellers over the last several years, customers seem to love the resemblance to its THC cousin.
RESTART CBD’s Bubba Kush hemp flower is relaxing & non-intoxicating. With a lineage stemming from the infamous high THC strain of the same moniker, this flower does not disappoint. For those that enjoy cannabis in the evening, Bubba Kush is a true indica strain that will ease both body and mind.
- Potency: 16% CBD / <0.01% Δ9THC
- Total Cannabinoids: 191.9MG per Gram)
- Aroma: Sweet. Hashish. Pine. Diesel. Earthy.
- Effects: Tranquil. Relief. Relaxed. Euphoric.
- Top Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene. Humulene. Guaiol.
- Organically grown in Oregon, USA.
- Packed in a child-proof container with a BOVEDA 2-way humidity control pack to maintain freshness.
- All RESTART CBD products are lab tested independently by a third party so you can always feel confident with our brand.
- Contains <0.3% Δ9THC.
- Also available in smalls and pre-rolls.
Strains, color, flavor, bud sizes and CBD strength may vary from harvest to harvest.
All RESTART CBD Bubba Kush hemp flower complies with the 2018 Farm Bill. These flowers contain less than 0.3% THC and will not induce psychoactive effects. The Bubba Kush hemp strain does have a range of cannabinoids, including CBDA, CBGA, CBC, and CBD, giving her a CBD level of 20.6%. The terpene profile lineage suggests she may be high in Myrcene, Caryophyllene. Limonene. Humulene. Guaiol.
RESTART CBD hemp flower is best consumed by smoking or vaping. Many fans choose to grind up, roll and smoke their RESTART CBD hemp flower. However, you can also consume hemp flower through water pipes and dry herbal vaporizers.
Check out our raw, all-natural RESTART hemp rolling cones.
LEARN MORE ABOUT CBD→
LEARN MORE ABOUT HEMP FLOWER→
LEARN MORE ABOUT TERPENES→
HOW TO USE:
This product is ready for use for tinctures, teas, baking/cooking, smoking, and dry-herb vaping.
Simply grind your bud, load your bowl or papers, light it up, inhale, and enjoy!
If you are creating a tincture or infusing food with CBD flower, decarboxylate it first to activate the CBD. The process involves applying low heat for an extended period of time (usually in an oven) to convert cannabis’ inactive CBDa into active CBD. Without decarboxylation, the effects of DIY edibles may be weak or lackluster, at best.
Smoking CBD may be harsh on the throat and/or lungs for those who are not accustomed to smoking products.
Review our product disclaimer here.
Bubba Kush CBD flower is a great option for those who are looking for relief from pain and anxiety, making it one of our most popular CBD strains on the market! This Indica cultivar has a pungent pine and diesel aroma that is balanced by notes of wet dirt and has an earthy finish. So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy some Bubba Kush today and feel the effects wash over you!
Is Bubba Kush CBD Flower Indica or Sativa?
Bubba Kush CBD flower is Indica.
Bubba Kush CBD Effects
- may relieve pain
- may reduce stress and anxiety
- may improve sleep
- may reduce inflammation
- May give a full-body relaxation
Is Bubba Kush a Day or Night Strain?
Known for its relaxing effects, Bubba Kush is an ideal strain for relaxing at the end of the day, but it may also be enjoyed during the day by those who are familiar with its effects.
How Does Bubba Kush CBD Smell?
The strong pine and diesel aroma of this Bubba Kush is balanced by notes of wet dirt and has an earthy finish.
Will Bubba Kush Get Me High?
You won’t get high when you smoke Bubba Kush CBD flower, but you’ll feel relaxed, have more energy, and a wonderful sense of well-being. In accordance with federal law, flower in this lot contains less than 0.3% Delta-9 THC, which offers an abundance of benefits without intoxicating the user. First-time users should not expect to get “high” from smoking federally compliant CBD flower, but they should use it cautiously until they are familiar with the effects. Although this product contains negligible levels of THC, it is not recommended for use by individuals subject to regular drug screenings or random drug tests.
What are Terpenes?
A strain’s signature flavor and aroma are produced by terpenes, which are naturally occurring botanical compounds. Terpenes produce more than flavor and scent; they interact with the human endocannabinoid system, resulting in a variety of therapeutic benefits. It should be noted that terpenes are essential oils and are incapable of producing intoxicating effects.
Top Bubba Kush Terpenes
Known as the mother of all terpenes, Myrcene offers extensive health benefits. Apart from cannabis, other plants that contain it include hops, lemongrass, mango, and thyme. There is a strong aroma of pepper and musky notes and hints of juicy tropical fruits in myrcene-rich hemp strains.
- Smoking hemp with high levels of Myrcene may boost cognitive function and promote better focus, concentration, and memory retention.
- This can be especially useful for those trying to learn new skills or perform demanding mental tasks effectively.
- Myrcene may help to reduce inflammation and relieve gastrointestinal symptoms, making it an ideal supplement for people with conditions like IBS or Crohn’s disease.
- Smoking hemp high in myrcene may also support heart health, as it has been shown to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulation throughout the body.
- Myrcene may have unique benefits for sleep quality, as it has been shown to promote relaxation and calm while also helping to increase feelings of drowsiness at bedtime.
- This terpene may also improve mood, making it a great choice for those suffering from anxiety or depression.
Caryophyllene is a terpene with a warm, woody, spicy, and musky aroma. A variety of plants contain it, including hops, oregano, basil, cannabis, etc. Due to its ability to bind with CB2 receptors, the part of our endocannabinoid system that regulates the immune system,
- B-Caryophyllene may offer anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties. Research suggests that it may offer the following benefits as well:
- B-caryophyllene may help to enhance mood and reduce symptoms of depression, making it an effective natural remedy for those struggling with mental health issues.
- Smoking hemp rich in b-caryophyllene has been found to improve concentration and cognitive function, making it a great choice for those looking to boost their productivity and mental performance.
- B-caryophyllene is also known to have analgesic properties, which can help to provide relief from pain and discomfort caused by conditions like migraines and fibromyalgia.
- Smoking hemp rich in the terpene b-caryophyllene has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and other harmful lipids in the blood, which may help prevent cardiovascular diseases like heart attack and stroke.
- Smoking b-caryophyllene-rich hemp may also improve sleep quality and duration
A citrus aroma is associated with Limonene, the second most predominant terpene in nature and the third most common terpene in cannabis. Known for its mood-enhancing and calming properties, it is found in both Sativa and Indica strains. Studies have shown that it also exhibits anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- Limonene is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the body from oxidative stress and damage caused by free radicals.
- Smoking hemp rich in limonene may help promote feelings of calm and relaxation, making it an effective tool for managing stress and anxiety.
- Limonene has been shown to increase energy levels and physical performance, making it a great choice for athletes or anyone looking for an extra boost throughout their day.
- It may help to promote sleep by reducing feelings of restlessness or insomnia, allowing users to get a good night’s rest without worrying about disruptions or sleeplessness.
- Research has also suggested that limonene may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, such as lung cancer and breast cancer.
This aromatic terpene produces a subtle earthy, woody aroma which contributes to the unique scent of hops and cannabis. Among cannabis strains, it is most commonly found in Sativa-dominant cultivars. Humulene is widely used in Chinese Medicine for its health benefits, including antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and tumor-fighting properties.
- Because of its analgesic effects, humulene can provide pain relief from various conditions such as headaches, muscle aches, joint pain, and more.
- Due to its antioxidant effects, humulene may also help protect against certain types of cancer, including breast and liver cancer.
- Since it helps promote sleep and relaxation, this terpene can be useful for managing stress and anxiety levels.
- Humulene may also act as an appetite suppressant, which can be helpful if you are trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy diet.
- Humulene is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, making it an effective treatment for conditions like arthritis, eczema, and acne.
Unlike other terpenes, guaiol is alcohol-based and isn’t as prevalent in hemp as other terpenes. It has a distinct pine scent as well as an earthy, woody, and rose aroma. Present in a wide variety of plants, including cannabis, this terpene can also be found in nutmeg, tea tree, apples, cumin, and lilacs. Guaiol can be used as a remedy for congestion and coughing and as an insect repellent. Studies suggest that this terpene:
- Smoking guaiol-rich hemp can help to reduce stress and anxiety, which can, in turn, improve overall mood and promote relaxation.
- Regular use of guaiol-rich hemp may also promote better sleep quality, as it can help to ease symptoms of insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Guaiol-rich hemp has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects, which can be beneficial for reducing pain and swelling in the body.
- Some research has also suggested that smoking guaiol-rich hemp could offer protective effects against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- May stimulate collagen production
- Lastly, guaiol-rich hemp may offer some benefits to cardiovascular health, potentially helping to lower blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and risk of heart attack or stroke.
Hand Trimmed CBD Flower
These buds were lovingly harvested and hand-trimmed.
Oregon Grown CBD Flower
In southern Oregon, where the climate, water, and soil are ideal for cannabis cultivation, the state requires organic farming practices in agricultural hemp cultivation.
How do you ingest Bubba Kush CBD Flower?
CBD flower can be consumed in various ways, but the most popular ones are smoking, vaping, and eating. These methods are explained in more detail below.
Using a pipe to smoke Bubba Kush CBD flower is a classic and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. Most pipes are made of glass, but you can also find them made from silicone, wood, and other materials. Pipes contain a small bowl where the flower is placed and a chamber that allows the smoke to be inhaled. Often, pipes have small holes on the side called carbs, which can be covered with your thumb to control airflow.
There are many pseudonyms for bongs, including bubblers, water pipes, and bingers, but the original word “baung,” which translates to a long bamboo tube used for smoking cannabis, originated in Thailand. Unlike other smoking methods, bongs cool the smoke’s temperature and filter out particles, giving you a smoother, more substantial hit.
A joint might appear to be the iconic way to smoke cannabis, but it’s actually a relatively new practice that originated in Guadalajara, Mexico around 1850. Yet, this method quickly spread all over the world, partly due to its portability and simplicity.
As people become more aware of the inherent dangers of smoking, vaporizing CBD is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to enjoy its benefits. Many people consider vaping to be a healthier alternative to smoking, and since vaping preserves more cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids than smoking, the effects may be stronger. Compared to smoking, vaping offers an easier, more enjoyable and smoother experience for beginners.
Adding CBD to your favorite recipes can provide a diverse array of health benefits. However, decarbing it before using it is extremely important. Are you wondering how to decarb your flower? You can find step-by-step directions on our blog here.
3rd Party Lab Tested
To ensure quality, we test our products in third-party accredited laboratories and provide certificates of analysis so our customers know exactly what they are consuming.
Do You Ship to my State?
The short answer is YES. Even though we can ship hemp to every state, we encourage our customers to check local laws since hemp laws continuously change at the state and local levels. Shipments are made primarily via USPS, but UPS is also available. However, UPS will require an adult signature upon delivery. Our goal is to ship your order within 1 to 3 business days. Still, delivery times can vary based on your choice of shipping method and weather conditions, as well as staffing shortages experienced by your carrier.
We Deliver Discreetly
Orders are shipped in discrete boxes with no indication of their contents. In addition, we include a hemp notice for law enforcement, so if any problems arise during transit, authorities will have easy access to all the documents they need to expedite their review, thus reducing the time your order is delayed.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. In no way should these statements be taken as medical advice. They are intended to entertain and inform. Personal health matters should always be discussed with a medical professional. This product should be used responsibly and kept out of reach of children.