PM Formula CBN capsules deliver CBD and CBN in each pill, along with a host of full spectrum naturally occurring hemp plant compounds.
- Servings per container: 30
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Strength: 3:1 CBD:CBN (30MG CBD:10MG CBN)
- Total CBD Content: 1200MG CBD:CBN per container
- Sourced from Non-GMO, US grown Industrial Hemp
- Grown using natural farming practices
- Supercritical Co2 Extraction
- Full spectrum, less than 0.3% THC
- Lab-tested for purity
- Container: Amber bottle for UV protection
- New Vegan Capsules.
Taking CBD daily will assist in creating the homeostasis your body needs to feel better in all areas of you life.
Convenient and effective way to incorporate CBD and its benefits into your daily wellness routine. Formulated with whole hemp plant CBD and organic hemp seed oil—naturally rich in amino acids and beneficial Omega 3 & 6— added for a convenient way to boost and maintain health.*
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as needed, with food.
NIGHT TIME FORMULA
Ingredients: Sunflower Seed oil, CBD + CBN Hemp Extract. HPMC Capsules (Vegan/Vegetarian).
Our PM Formula CBD CBN capsules are a full spectrum, whole plant extract that features a 3:1 ratio of CBD to CBN. Cannabinol (CBN) is a minor cannabinoid getting some major attention lately. This nightime CBD + CBN formula was crafted in-house by our expert team of scientists, and lab-tested for purity, potency, as well as to ensure there are no pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals.
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 softgels daily with water.
What’s the difference between cannabinoids?
- Multi-cannabinoid Capsules CBD CBN CBG 30mg daily blend contains several essential cannabinoids in a balanced profile to supercharge your endocannabinoid system. Vegan.
- Full Spectrum CBD (Cannabidiol) products contain multiple cannabis plant extracts, including essential oils, terpenes, and other cannabinoids. They also contain up to 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol,) the cannabinoid in the cannabis plant that produces the ‘high’ feeling in people. However, such a low amount is not strong enough to have significant psychoactive effects. Vegan.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is very similar to full-spectrum CBD in that it contains additional cannabis plant compounds. Most broad-spectrum CBD products have zero or trace amounts of THC.
- Pure CBD is the purest form of CBD. It contains no other cannabis plant compounds and contains NO THC. It may be a suitable product for first-time CBD users who wish to experiment with the potential health benefits, without the interference of other cannabis compounds, which may alter the effects. Vegan.
- CBN (cannabinol) has been demonstrated to have an array of therapeutic benefits especially in terms of sedative and body relaxation properties. Vegan.
- CBG (CANNABIGEROL) may help with those who struggle to get a better sleep. Stress-related disorders, like stress, anxiety and depression all contribute to the lack of sleep. There has also been much CBG research showing eye support, bone growth, slowing bacterial growth including cancer cell growth and so much more. Vegan.
- Dark unrefined CBD (Subscription only). The rawest, most potent CBD on the market. Made of 100% unrefined full-spectrum CBD.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules make it easier than ever to get your serving of Delta-8 THC. A ‘sister’ compound to Delta-9 THC, Delta-8 offers many of the benefits associated with CBD when it comes to your natural wellbeing and maintaining homeostasis without the same psychoactive and intoxicating profile. Vegan.
You should be careful when purchasing CBD products. Items with a THC-free label may still contain traces of the compound and even small amounts may show up in a drug test.
- Research suggests the entourage effect may increase the effects of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
- However, more research is needed on the health benefits and effects of all cannabinoid types.
- People may still want to try Pure CBD, especially if they want a product that is THC-free. However, unregulated CBD markets may mean that this substance is still present in trace amounts, even if labels claim their product is THC-free.
- All cannabinoids have their advantages. People should try different products and doses to find what works best for them, and always carefully read labels before buying them and discuss using CBD with a doctor or healthcare provider.