100% Raw Rocky Mountain Wildflower Honey
There is no better way to experience a superfood and CBD. Bees pollinate the hemp and Colorado Hemp Honey is made with honey directly from the farm’s hives and infused with the hemp extract from the farm.
Stir and enjoy.
- Size: 6oz jar
- Serving Size: 1 teaspoon
- Strength: 15mg per teaspoon
- Each Regular 6 oz jar contains 500mg of full spectrum hemp extract.
- 100% pure, raw Rocky Mountain honey
- Organically Grown Colorado Hemp
- Full Spectrum CBD CO2 extracted. <0.3% THC.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- How to Use: Start with one serving (1 tsp or 5 ml) and wait 30 minutes before consuming another serving to gauge how your body metabolizes the cannabinoids. Use as you would normally use honey, stir into favorite beverage or food, or clip the top and squeeze directly under your tongue and hold for about 60 seconds before swallowing. Enjoy!
Also available in CBD Honey sticks and new D8 Honey Sticks.
Simply Essential Ingredients
It all starts with great honey! Pure, raw, and unfiltered to preserve naturally occurring enzymes, floral notes, and trace amounts of pollen and propolis, just the way nature intended it.
- Raw Wildflower Honey 15 mg per serving.
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project.
- Triple tested for purity and potency
- 10 cents of every purchase go to Veterans to Farmers
The Colorado Hemp Honey Difference
- 100% pure and raw Rocky Mountain honey.
- Colorado grown full spectrum hemp extract (plant based, non-isolate)
- CBD is naturally occurring in hemp and with our full spectrum extract you get so much more than just CBD.
- Naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients from hemp.
- The hemp is extracted with a unique, reusable process that best preserves terpenes and maintains superior quality.
- Triple tested for purity and potency.
- Superior entourage effect.
- We donate 10 cents of every jar purchase to Veterans to Farmers.
Purity & Certificates of Analysis (COA)
Every batch is triple tested for potency and purity. Once right after the harvest and extractions, another time white formulating and infusing the honeys, and finally samples of each flavor are sent to a third-party laboratory for a final Certificate of Analysis (COA) that is published on this website.
Social and Environmental Support
The best environment for bees to live and thrive. This means looking after the land, plants, and insects that call the farm their home. This small farm in Parker, Colorado grows a variety of plans that bees love; lavender, red and white clover, sages, sunflowers, fruit trees, and many wildflowers.