Looking for Delta 9 THC legally available without a prescription? You’ve come to the right place!
RESTART CBD’s Delta 9:CBD chocolate squares are so delicious and smooth that you’ll be eager to add them to your daily routine.
Our Delta 9 dark chocolate squares are perfect for the more experienced pallet with over 64% cocoa. They’re free of all dairy products, making them a great vegan option. Zero artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Our Delta 9 milk chocolate squares are perfect for those who prefer the sweeter, creamier side of the chocolate spectrum. Zero artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. This product is not vegan.
Our brand new Delta 9 cookies and cream white chocolate squares will have you feeling like you’re floating in a sweet sea of authentic Oreo cookies. Our creamy white chocolate mixed with mini oreo pieces is the perfect combo. Zero artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. This product is not vegan or gluten-free.
- Serving Size: 1 Chocolate Square (For 1st time users, only consume ½ square or less per 24 hours)
- Strength per Serving: 30mg (15mg ∆9THC:15mg CBD)
- Specially formulated fast-acting Delta 9 THC chocolate.
- Made with natural, hemp-derived Delta 9 THC. Federally legal & compliant.
- No artificial flavors or colors. Milk and dark chocolate are gluten-free.
- Contains <0.3% Δ9THC.
- Dispensary grade. No prescription required.
- No hemp taste.
- Sustainably sourced.
- All RESTART CBD products are lab tested independently by a third party so you can always feel confident with our brand.
- Allergens: Contains MCT coconut oil. Milk Chocolate and Cookies & Cream White Chocolate contain dairy. Cookies & Cream contains wheat. Manufactured in a facility that processes nuts.
- Also available in a 1:1 CBD D9 THC Dark Chocolate Bar
Refrigerate after opening. Do not store above room temperature. Edibles may melt during shipping. Please refrigerate or freeze them for up to one hour before consumption.
All Natural Hemp Extract – Non-GMO – Gluten Free – No Artificial Flavors – No Artificial Colors – Sustainably Sourced