Premium Hemp Flower infused with D8
RESTART CBD Premium Hemp flower is infused with Delta 8 and natural terpenes, then coated with CBG Kief for a perfectly blended Delta 8 Flower.
FORBIDDEN FRUIT (Indica)
Forbidden Fruit delivers on its name. Created by crossing two flavor forward cultivars Cherry Pie and Tangie, this profile is a temptingly sweet blend of cherry blossom, grapefruit and cedar. The floral, musky scents hit your nose and creates an instant wave that spreads to your spirit. While deeply soothing, Forbidden Fruit uplifts your life.
- Size: 2 Grams, 7 Grams or 28 Grams of CBD Hemp Flower infused with Delta
- Strength: Delta 8 Infused with 125+mg Natural D8 per gram
- Terpene Effects: Will leave you ready to chill. While deeply soothing, Forbidden Fruit leads to uplifted rather than overwhelmed spirits..
- Aroma: Cherry Blossom. Grapefruit. Cedar.
- Top Terpenes: Limonene, Linalool, Valencene
- Organically Grown in Oregon.
- Plus natural terpenes.
- Packed with Boveda 2-way humidity control packs to maintain freshness
- Independent, third-party lab testing to ensure that the quality and integrity of our product.
- <0.3% THC9
Strains, colors, bud sizes and CBD strength may vary from harvest to harvest. Check in-store for additional information.
What is Delta 8? IS it Legal? with Shayda Torabi on Youtube.com
NEVER BUY DRY
Always look for the “packaged with Boveda” logo on the products you are considering purchasing. This guarantees both freshness and quality. If the flower did not include a terpene shield, or you need a replacement, purchase here.
Delta 8 Hemp Flower.
- Delta-8 is found in the cannabis plant and has a slightly different “high” effect than Delta-9 THC.
- The effect that D8 gives is somewhat smaller than the impact of Delta-9 THC.
- You cannot find hemp flower with only D8, it can only be synthesized from the extracted CBD.
- RESTART CBG premium hemp flower is infused with naturally derived D8 to enhance the effects of the flower.
RESTART CBD Delta 8 premium flower strains include our outdoor-grown CBD flower. All our CBG flower is tested and validated for safety and cannabinoid potency. It is high-quality, organically grown in USA from Oregon. The best state for outdoor grown hemp. It’s then gently coated with an organic and naturally derived distillate of Delta 8.
This product may not be for everyone.
Delta–8–Tetrahydrocannabinol better known as D8 or Delta 8, is a minor cannbinoid that creates a less anxious psychoactive and overall smoother experience than the more familiar Delta-9 THC found in cannabis. Derived and processed through Industrial Hemp plants testing below 0.3% total THC, Delta 8 products are trending with many advocates and consumers promoting its therapeutic benefits.
Why smoke hemp flower?
Hemp flower is appealing if you like the almost instant effects. Hemp flower doesn’t have an addictive opponent and is non-psychoactive compared to it’s marijuana cousin. And it couldn’t be more different to tobacco which contains nicotine, an extremely addictive compound. Now infused with Delta 8, for even more benefits.
Inhaled cannabinoids responds more quickly than oils, edibles and capsules. Nothing beats the rapid delivery of cannabinoids into the bloodstream than smoking flower, although vaped cannabinoid kicks in at the same rate. Once in the bloodstream, they disperse all over the body, and even into the brain, allowing for several therapeutic effects.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of rolling a joint, and enjoying in the delicious, complex flavors of flower. Smoking hemp is therapeutic, but it can also be social, and a healthier option than smoking THC-laden marijuana or nicotine cigarettes.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. consult your health-care provider before taking if you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical conditions. Do not operate heavy equipment after use. Do not take if allergic to hemp, Delta-8 or related products. Product and statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store cartridge in a cool and dry environment.