Pure, 100% additive-free, organic D8 experience with maximum milligram potency.
Our Delta 8 THC distillate syringe is a 1 ml graduated glass, syringe containing the same high quality D8 tetrahydrocannabinol that we offer in our D8 850MG Vape Cartridges. Best in the market. They are 100% hemp-derived and federally legal.
- D8 Concentration: Varies per batch (85-95%)
- Serving Size: 5-20mg of Delta 8 THC is typical.
- Size: 1mL Easy to use glass syringe. (Calibrated: 1/10th mL = 75MG CBD)
- Type: Delta 8 THC distillate
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- Origin Material: Organically grown hemp
- Δ9THC Content: None detected
- Multistage lab tested every step of the way.
- Absolutely NO artificial flavoring, no cutting agents.
- NO PG/VG, no additives, and no preservatives of any kind.
- Variety of Natural Terpenes Blends.
- Also available in a pre-filled vape cartridge
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR BODILY INJECTION.
D8 High Concentrate Syringes
Suggested Use: D8 Concentrate is as close to the pure hemp plant as you can get. The syringe has many uses.
- Squeeze the desired amount onto your finger/spoon and place under your tongue and wait 60 seconds, then swallow.
- Add to your favorite recipe.
- Fill a vape cart. Keep voltage low. 2.6V – 3.5v. HIGH voltage will damage and burn out your cartridge completely.
- Do not use if you are unfamiliar with D8 distillates, this is a very sticky substance.
Note that Delta 8 THC distillate is extremely stable and will tend to cool quickly into an almost inoperable solid. You should work as quickly as you safely can when working with D8. Note, however, that D8 is not a true solid. It’s a highly viscous oil, which makes it extremely sticky. We recommend wearing gloves when using this syringe. Also keep a proper, food-safe solvent that you are fully capable of handling safely (examples could be ethanol or limonene, depending on your experience) to help with any necessary clean up.
Heating With a Water Bath
Place the D8 syringe in a hot water bath for 5-15 minutes depending on the temperature of the water. Leave the cap on and submerge for the necessary amount of time to fully heat all the oil. Remove the cap and dispense as needed. If you remove the syringe before all the oil is warm you may find it difficult to operate the plunger. DO NOT FORCE THE PLUNGER. Return the oil to the hot water bath for a longer amount of time until the oil flows relatively freely from the syringe if the plunger does not operate as desired.
Heating With A Hairdryer
Remove the cap first and use capable heat resistant gloves to protect your hands from heat. Warm the distillate in the syringe completely before dispensing. Partial warming may not allow the plunger to work properly and could cause the syringe to break upon use if you try forcing the plunger. Note that as you heat the syringe, D8 may begin flowing out of the tip you can attempt to pull the delta 8 THC back into the syringe by moving the plunger backward. Otherwise, be ready to collect some of the D8 while you heat.
Storing Your Delta 8 THC Distillate
If you do not use the D8 all at once, you may store if for future use. For best results, we suggest wiping the dispensing tip of the syringe with ethanol or another solvent you are capable of safely using to remove any bits of D8 after use. Then re-cap the syringe and store in a cool dark place for future use. A refrigerator is a good option, but note that this may result in longer thawing times for your next use. If you re-cap without cleaning off any extraneous D8, it may be hard to get the cap off the next time you use it.
YOU SHOULD ONLY USE THIS PRODUCT AS RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR