Top Shelf THCa Tennessee Hemp Flower
Out of Stock for shipping but available in store or for curbside pickup.
If you’re a cannabis enthusiast, you’ve probably heard of Miracle Alien Cookies (MAC). Miracle Alien Cookies is the child strain of Alien Cookies, Columbian, and Starfighter. Provides effects of both relaxation and positivity. Toker’s feel relaxed, happy, euphoric, and even creative. That’s why people say this strain is good for arts and crafts.
- Strain: Miracle Alien Cookies (Hybrid)
- THCa Potency per gram: 202mg THCa
- Potency: 20% THCa | ND Δ9THC | .783% THCVa | .83% CBGa | .17% CBCa
- Total Cannabinoids: 25.161% (251.61 mg/g)
- Aroma: Natural essence of vanilla frosted cookie and sweet hazy hemp hemp.
- Effects: Relaxing. Euphoric. Creative.
- Top Terpenes: Limonene, Pinene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene.
- Organically Grown Tennessee Hemp Flower.
- All RESTART CBD products are lab tested independently by a third party so you can always feel confident with our brand.
- Contains <0.3% Δ9THC.
- Packed with Boveda 2-way humidity control packs to maintain freshness.
- Strains, color, flavor, bud sizes and potency may vary from harvest to harvest.
What is THCa Flower?
THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) is a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp and cannabis plants. Hemp-derived THCA flower refers to the dried and cured flower of the hemp plant that contains high levels of THCA.
THCA is the raw, acidic form of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. However, in its raw form, THCA does not produce psychoactive effects.
Hemp-derived THCA flower can be used for a variety of purposes, including the production of tinctures, oils, and other products. It is also sometimes consumed raw, either by smoking or through the process of decarboxylation.
In addition to its lack of psychoactive effects, THCA has been shown to have potential therapeutic benefits.
It’s important to note that hemp-derived THCA flower is legal in the United States, as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC. However, laws and regulations regarding hemp and cannabis products can vary widely, so it’s important to check the legality in your area before using or purchasing hemp-derived THCA flower.