- CBD comes from the Cannabis plant and has become a popular alternative therapy for a range of conditions. People report using CBD oil to help reduce pain, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- CBN can be used effectively as a sleep aid or sedative. This cannabinoid has also been shown to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve the pain and inflammation caused by several conditions, including arthritis and Crohn’s disease.
- D8 topicals aim to serve the same function as those made with cannabidiol, which is pain relief. Delta 8, like its big sister delta 9 THC, double binds with the cannabinoid receptors, which means that its regulatory effects may be more potent, and thus more effective. This is one main reason why people feel like delta 8 topicals have a lot of promise.
- DMSO is used topically to decrease pain and speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries. DMSO is also used topically to treat painful conditions such as headaches, inflammation, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Peppermint is believed to have calming effects and is often used to treat menstrual pains, muscle and nerve pains.
- Eucalyptus is used as a to treat a variety of common including arthritis and skin ulcers.
- Wintergreen leaf is used for painful conditions including headache, nerve pain (particularly sciatica), arthritis, ovarian pain, and menstrual cramps.
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which are thought to help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation
- Tea Tree oil is believed to be antibacterial and has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries.
- Capsicum is most commonly used for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other painful conditions.
We believe in the power of nature’s ingredients to improve everyday wellness.