Extra Strength – On the Go Relief.
Use RESTART CBD D8 CBN topical roll-on oil for temporary relief of muscle and joint pain. This product contains a mixture of natural terpenes and herbal extracts plus cannabinoids in a DMSO solution. It provides pain relief, muscle relaxants and increased blood flow to the treated area.
Perfect to keep in your bag for topical use, with long-lasting effects.
- Strength: 975MG TOTAL (750mG CBD, 150MG D8, 75MG CBN)
- Size: 28mL
- Works naturally with your body
- Organically grown USA hemp
- Austin made in small batches
How to Use:
Shake the bottle well before use. Apply liberally to the affected area and gently massage. Provides up to 4 hours of relief per application. Repeat 3 – 4 times a day or as needed. EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- CBD comes from the Cannabis plant and has become a popular alternative therapy for a range of conditions. People report using CBD oil as a natural alternative to pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter medications.
- CBN can be used effectively as a sleep aid or sedative. This cannabinoid has also been shown to help regulate the immune system and works to relieve several conditions.
- D8 topicals aim to serve the same function as those made with cannabidiol. Delta 8, like its big sister delta 9 THC, double binds with the cannabinoid receptors, which means that its regulatory effects may be more potent, and thus more effective. This is one main reason why people feel like delta 8 topicals have a lot of promise.
- DMSO is used topically to speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries. DMSO is also used topically to treat conditions such as headaches, inflammation, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Peppermint is believed to have calming effects and is often used to treat menstrual discomforts, muscle and for nerve relief.
- Eucalyptus is used as a to treat a variety of common including arthritis and skin ulcers.
- Wintergreen leaf is used for conditions including headache, nerve discomforts.
- Tea Tree oil is believed to be antibacterial and has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries.
- Capsicum is most commonly used for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and other conditions.
We believe in the power of nature’s ingredients to improve everyday wellness.