DELTA 8 THC INFUSED HEMP FLOWER
Delta 8 THC is naturally found in the cannabis plant and has a slightly different “high” effect than Delta 9 THC. When compared to Delta 9, Delta 8’s effects are known to be a little more sedative, more workable, and less psychoactive/anxiety-inducing than D9. Derived and processed through industrial hemp plants testing below 0.3% total Delta 9 THC, Delta 8 products are trending with many advocates and consumers promoting its therapeutic benefits.
- RESTART CBD’s premium hemp flower is infused with naturally derived D8 to enhance the effects of the flower.
- Each of our outdoor-grown premium flower strains are tested and validated for both safety and cannabinoid potency.
- Our flower is high-quality, organically grown in Oregon, USA — The best state for outdoor-grown hemp. It’s then gently coated with an organic, naturally derived Delta 8 distillate.
- This product may not be for everyone.
- You cannot find hemp flower with only D8, it can only be synthesized from the extracted CBD.
WHY SMOKE HEMP FLOWER?
- Almost instantaneous therapeutic effects.
- No addictive component as compared to nicotine/tobacco.
- Non-psychoactive as compared to marijuana.
- When infused with Delta 8 THC, hemp flower can offer even more benefits.
- Inhaled cannabinoids are rapidly delivered into your bloodstream. This method lets cannabinoids respond quicker in your body than taking an oil, edible, or capsule product. Smoking hemp flower and vaping a cannabis cartridge are comparable in terms of response time. Once in the bloodstream, the cannabinoids disperse all over the body, and even into the brain, allowing for several therapeutic effects.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of rolling a joint, and enjoying in the delicious, complex flavors of flower. Smoking hemp is therapeutic, but it can also be social, and a healthier option than smoking THC-laden marijuana or nicotine cigarettes.