SHIPPING HEAT NOTICE:
It’s summer, y’all! We ship from Texas, and this season is one of the hottest we’ve seen. When placing an order, please keep in mind that all shipping methods are heat-compromised, and any edible products may melt during shipping (even with the addition of a cold pack). Expedited
shipping and opting to include a cold pack with your order may be able to surpass the heat in local Texas areas, but in any case we cannot
guarantee that edibles will not arrive melted. If you are able to pick up your order via curbside, we recommend it. RESTART CBD is not
responsible for any products that melt during shipment.
Shipping with Cold Packs (Protection, not a guarantee) –
We cannot guarantee your edible items from melting even when choosing
to add cold packs or expedited shipping. Cold packs only last 36 hours or less depending on the weather. UPS, US Postal, and Fedex delivery trucks are not air conditioned!
Ordering any edible shipped in warm temperatures is the buyer’s responsibility.
RESTART CBD or any shipping carrier does not accept claims for melted edibles. Buyer is fully responsible for ordering edibles that may melt in warm weather, with or without ice packs.
Again, please be mindful we ship from Texas. In warm weather, we suggest having your edibles delivered to an address where someone is there to accept your package upon delivery.
Note: Any edible items containing gelatin are more prone to melting compared to edibles containing pectin.
ALL OTHER SHIPPING INQUIRIES:
Due to COVID-19, shipping may be delayed. Normal next day delivery can not be guaranteed.
If you are having problems with tracking your order, Contact us by email
- We cannot fulfill delivery requests made in the “Order Notes” section of checkout at this time. This includes gate codes & delivery
instructions (i.e. “Leave on the front porch!”). We apologize for any inconvenience but unfortunately there is no way for us to pass this
information along to our shipping carriers!
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages or packages shipped to the wrong address provided by the customer. If you are unable to locate your package, please contact [email protected]. At checkout, please be sure to use the correct shipping address.
- If the address you entered is incorrect and the package has left our facility, we suggest to contact your local USPS office or visit www.usps.com to intercept and/or locate the package. We will not re-ship an order due to an incorrect address entered by the customer.
- If USPS is unable to deliver, please contact your local postal service to arrange a pickup or delivery. If the package is stolen, please contact USPS to file a claim.
- We currently ship only within the United States. Our shipping carriers have stated they do not guarantee their ship times and, at times, the projected delivery window may take longer.
- All orders are packed within 24-48 hours and ship within 2-3 business days unless otherwise noted. As soon as the order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email with a tracking number. Please note: Saturday and Sunday are not business days. The 2-3 business day shipping window will begin on the following Monday for all orders placed over the weekend.
- After a package has been marked as DELIVERED and if the package cannot be located, we require a 24-36 hour wait time to ensure USPS will not make another attempt for delivery.
or phone. Include your order number and name.
Packages that have been determined as delivered:
Be aware that if USPS can prove that the package was delivered, you won’t be able to file a claim with them because they fulfilled their end of the bargain.
Does this mean I am a victim of Package Theft?
Yes. If the USPS has checked their facilities, vehicles and have a record that your mail was delivered they are not liable to refund your shipping or replacement cost. At this point, you are a victim of mail or package theft, which is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S.
Who can I report a stolen package to?
You can file a complaint with U.S. Postal Inspector. USPS has a police force that investigates mail theft. You can also file a police report with your local city or county. Keep in mind that it isn’t an urgent matter and the report should be done online or through the non-emergency phone line.
What does a report do for me?
While neither of these options will help you get your package back; they can help law enforcement better understand and map crime rates in your area. If you paid for third party package insurance, or your homeowner’s insurance covers it, they will require one of these reports to file a claim.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
At the Package Guard, we have compiled a list of products you can use or buy that may prevent this in the future. Check out our handy comparison guide
to all package theft prevention solutions.
How can I edit my shipping address?
If your order is shipping to an incorrect address, please contact us as soon as possible. Due to our fast turn around time, incorrect address information should be submitted within 10 minutes of placing the order. We are not responsible for packages shipped to the incorrect address entered by customer. If address entered is incorrect and package has left our facility, it is suggested to contact your local USPS office to locate or visit www.usps.com
We will not re-ship an order due to incorrect address entered by customer.
What if my order is marked delivered but is no where to be found?
If your order has been marked as DELIVERED by USPS and is no where to be found, please contact us
as soon as possible. After a package has been marked as DELIVERED and if package can not be located, we require a 24-36 hour wait time to ensure USPS will not make another attempt for delivery.
Can I make changes or cancel my order?
Due to our quick processing time, we may not be able to cancel or modify an order after it has been submitted.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES:
All RESTART CBD smokable products (hemp flower, CBD vape, pre-rolls, cigarettes, vape, and paraphernalia) items are FINAL SALE.
For all other purchases (Sublingual Oils, Edibles, and/or Topicals) to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with unbroken seal.
What should I do if I received the wrong product?
- To request a return, please contact [email protected].
- A partial refund may be issued if the item is not in its original condition, is opened and/or used, is damaged or missing parts for reasons out of our control.
- We do not offer refunds on sale, promotional items, or anything smokeable.
- If your item arrives damaged from shipping or incorrect, please contact us immediately.
- Failure to contact us in a timely manner may affect your ability to return any products to us. You agree that we may charge you any sales, VAT, or nexus taxes collected in your jurisdiction as applicable when receiving any of our products.
If your order is incorrect, please contact us
At RESTART CBD we believe transparency gives our customers peace of mind. Know what you are buying and using through our 3rd party testing results. Every batch of CBD oil processed goes through rigorous testing following strict state hemp laws in Kentucky.
See RESTART CBD’s recent batch test results
Want to know more about RESTART CBD? Read more here
COUPON CODES & STORE SPECIALS:
- Coupon may not be used in combination with any other offers, coupons, discount, associates discounts but may be combined with Loyalty Rewards.
- Value is forfeited if item is returned.
- Coupon should not apply to items on sale. Per-item coupons will only work if the item is not on sale. Per-cart coupons will only work if there are items in the cart that are not on sale.
- While Supplies Last!
- Valid only on in stock goods (not valid on special orders or subscriptions).
- VOID where prohibited.
- No cash value or cash back.
- Coupon may not be sold.
- Valid on pre-tax purchases. Offers do not apply to shipping charges unless offer includes shipping specials.
- By attempting to redeem offers, user unconditionally agrees that decisions of RESTART CBD are final on all matters of interpretation, fact and procedure with respect to the offer.
- To redeem only you must use the coupon code prior to final sale.
- Must present coupon to cashier at checkout.
As of now, customers may only access their loyalty accounts with us when purchasing in store. We apologize for any inconvenience but will update as soon as our website is able to accommodate. If you are in Austin, TX and have a loyalty program with us in our retail store, you can leave a note on your online order and our team will manually add those points to your account.