Hybrid/Indica: Earthy. Fruity.
Citrus Berri has beautiful lime green buds with exploding orange hairs and tropical fruit aroma. You can taste orange, berries, clementine and more with every hit of this high THCA strain puts it near the top in potency amongst our indoor offerings.
Undertones of a skunky scent are normally present, but this simply adds to its appeal as a reputedly potent cannabis hemp strain.
Many fans of this strain say they enjoy its potential in making time seemingly slower, and they like how it makes them feel both heavy and mellow.
- Potency: CBD 16.77% / Δ9THC <0.3%
- Effect: Calm. Sleepy.
- Organically Grown in: Oregon.
- Top Shelf. Indoor Grown.
- Top Terpenes: Terpinolene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene
- Packed with Boveda 2-way humidity control packs to maintain freshness.
- Independent, third-party lab testing to ensure that the quality and integrity of our product.
Indoor-grown hemp is also more terpene-rich, making it taste and smell better.
Strains, colors, bud sizes (large, fluffy flower to small, dense flowers) and CBD strength may vary from batch to batch. Check in-store for additional information.
INDOOR GROWN HEMP FLOWER
- Higher Cannabinoid Concentrations
- Better Terpene Expression
- Denser Flower
- Fewer Contaminants
- Better Looking Buds
- Smoother Smoke
- Maximum potency
Read more about RESTART CBD Top-Shelf Indoor Grown Hemp Flower Under the Description Tab and let us know what you think about it.
NEVER BUY DRY
Always look for the “packaged with Boveda” logo on the products you are considering purchasing. This guarantees both freshness and quality. If the flower did not include a terpene shield, or you need a replacement, purchase here.
ABOUT RESTART CBD TOP SHELF, INDOOR GROWN HEMP FLOWER
For thousands of years, Cannabis sativa flourished in Central Asia as a common weed growing under the sun. It’s only recently that humanity has applied its vast botanical knowledge toward hemp flower production, but the results we’ve achieved in so short a time have been nothing short of incredible.
It’s now possible to tailor indoor hemp cultivation environments so perfectly that this lanky weed has transformed into one of the most beautiful, fragrant flowers the human race has ever encountered.
There’s truly nothing more fascinating than the relationship that has blossomed between hemp and humans. Let’s explore why Secret Nature places such an emphasis on the importance of growing hemp indoors.
By cultivating CBD-rich hemp flower indoors using connoisseur equipment and methods, Secret Nature offers hemp flower quality that meets the exacting demands of CBD consumers.
BENEFITS OF INDOOR HEMP:
- Light Spectrum ControlWhen you grow hemp indoors, however, you can easily control the exact angle of light your plants receive and how long they’re illuminated. That’s only the beginning of the light control that’s available with indoor hemp cultivation.Hemp responds better to higher levels of UVA and UVB light. With the advent of LED grow lights, it’s now possible to provide illumination at the exact frequencies in which hemp thrives. High-pressure sodium (HPS) and metal halide (MH) indoor hemp grow lights can still provide supplementary illumination, delivering incredibly high yields.
- Climate controlIn addition to providing consistent, targeted lighting at each stage of the growth process, it’s also necessary to control the climate where your hemp is grown to deliver impeccable results. Hemp only achieves its true potential when it’s grown in the right temperature and humidity ranges. Growing hemp indoors also allows you to control CO2 levels, which optimizes vegetative growth speed.Outdoor conditions in the USA are usually dry for hemp, which thrives in more humid environments. Which is why RESTART CBD partners with Oregon farmers for the best outdoor grown hemp.When you grow hemp outdoors, it’s also more likely to be exposed to toxins like pesticides and heavy metals. Which is a another reason RESTART CBD only partners with Oregon farmers as they are not legally allowed to use pesticides, fungicides and glyco-phophates (which contaminate our food supply.) What’s more, pests are prevalent in large-scale, outdoor cannabis cultivation operations.
Here are some of the benefits that climate control and improved lighting provide when growing hemp:
— Higher cannabinoid concentrations —
You can grow hemp indoors hydroponically or in soil. Either way, indoor-grown hemp almost always contains higher concentrations of cannabinoids than outdoor-grown bud.
— Better terpene expression —
Outdoor hemp plants receive less love and they’re under more stress. It’s the seemingly little things, like terpenes, that disappear the most notably with this lackluster treatment.
There’s a reason that RESTART CBD Top-Shelf Indoor grown bud smells and tastes so amazing. It’s cultivated with care in climate-controlled, perfectly lit indoor environments that are like paradise for hemp plants.
— Denser flower —
Density in hemp flower isn’t everything. However, if you can see straight through a bud you’re holding, something’s wrong.
RESTART CBD Indoor grown buds are dense and juicy partially because we grow them indoors. We also use the best nutrients and substrates on the market to make sure our non-intoxicating bud is especially dank.
— Fewer contaminants —
Growing hemp in soil can deliver great results when you use the right type of soil and nutrients. Hemp that’s grown outdoors, however, in most states are usually just unceremoniously planted in the dirt.
Many hemp fields are located in areas where other crops were grown previously. Modern agricultural practices strip soil of nutrients. Soil in fields that have recently been repurposed doesn’t have what hemp plants need to thrive.
Even worse, hemp fields are often located within larger agricultural sectors. As an outdoor hemp farmer, even if you don’t spray your crops with pesticides, that’s no guarantee your neighbor won’t.
Agricultural runoff carries pesticides, fertilizers, and heavy metals along with it, which is why RESTART CBD appreciates the state regulations on this and why we only purchase Premium outdoor hemp buds from our Oregon Partners. It’s almost impossible to prevent agricultural contamination in outdoor environments, but indoor hemp cultivation has the potential to be completely contamination-free.
— Better-looking buds —
Indoor-grown hemp buds just look better. They’re denser and frostier, and they express more of the delicate orange hairs that make Cannabis sativa such a beautiful plant.
Especially when you hand-trim your buds like we do at RESTART CBD, indoor-grown hemp nugs become such a sight to behold that it almost seems a shame to break them up and smoke them.
— Smoother smoke —
They express more terpenes and cannabinoids while remaining free of contaminants. So, hemp buds that were grown indoors taste better and produce milder smoke or vapor.
Maximizing and retaining the terpenes that flowering hemp expresses is a big part of helping hemp smoke stay smooth. Trimming away excess leaves and ensuring that no pesticides or fertilizers made their way into your bud also plays a big role.
Get the best indoor top-shelf CBD hemp flower with RESTART CBD
As RESTART CBD our indoor-grown CBD flower is free of contaminants. Our cannabinoid concentrations are also significantly higher than what’s achievable with even the highest-quality outdoor hemp.
That’s the difference industry experience and top equipment make. We’re always pushing the limits of what’s possible to provide even higher cannabinoid concentrations and progressively danker CBD hemp bud.
We’re standing by to assist you in your quest to find the perfect CBD flower solution for your needs. Take a look through our top-shelf, indoor hemp flower catalog to find a strain that suits your fancy.
Why you might want to try hemp flower?
CBD oil tinctures certainly have their place, and we aren’t talking about CBD concentrates here (that’s another story).
CBD hemp flower, however, is the versatile origin point from which all other types of CBD products emerge. Treated gently, this virginal wellspring of cannabinoid glory will express the cannabinoid molecule’s ideal form more clearly than any other CBD product.
CBD hemp flower products are appealing if you like the almost instant effects. Hemp flower doesn’t have an addictive opponent and is non-psychoactive. This couldn’t be more different to tobacco which contains nicotine, an extremely addictive compound.
Inhaled CBD responds more quickly than CBD in oils, edibles and capsules. Nothing beats the rapid delivery of cannabinoids into the bloodstream than smoking flower, although vaped CBD kicks in at the same rate. Once in the bloodstream, CBD disperses all over the body, and even into the brain, allowing for several therapeutic effects.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of rolling a CBD joint, and enjoying in the delicious, complex flavors of flower. CBD smoking is therapeutic, but it can also be social, and a healthier option than smoking THC-laden marijuana or nicotine cigarettes.
Hemp Flower FAQs