Hybrid: Relaxing. Elevating.
- Potency: CBD 16.79% | Δ9THCA <0.3% | Total Cannabinoids 21%
- Aroma: Tart. Peppery. Citrus.
- Effect: Relaxing. Elevating.
- Organically Grown in: Oregon. Certified organic flower!
- Top Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Humulene, Pinene, Bisabolol
- Packed with Boveda 2-way humidity control packs to maintain freshness.
- Independent, third-party lab testing to ensure that the quality and integrity of our product.
Strains, colors, bud sizes (large, fluffy flower to small, dense flowers) and CBD strength may vary from batch to batch. Check in-store for additional information.
NEVER BUY DRY
Always look for the “packaged with Boveda” logo on the products you are considering purchasing. This guarantees both freshness and quality. If the flower did not include a terpene shield, or you need a replacement, purchase here.
ORGANICALLY GROWN. CBD-RICH PREMIUM HEMP.
CBD hemp flower products are appealing if you like the almost instant effects. Hemp flower doesn’t have an addictive opponent and is non-psychoactive. This couldn’t be more different to tobacco which contains nicotine, an extremely addictive compound.
Inhaled CBD responds more quickly than CBD in oils, edibles and capsules. Nothing beats the rapid delivery of cannabinoids into the bloodstream than smoking flower, although vaped CBD kicks in at the same rate. Once in the bloodstream, CBD disperses all over the body, and even into the brain, allowing for several therapeutic effects.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of rolling a CBD joint, and enjoying in the delicious, complex flavors of flower. CBD smoking is therapeutic, but it can also be social, and a healthier option than smoking THC-laden marijuana or nicotine cigarettes.
Hemp Flower FAQs