Sweet. Citrus. Earthy.
San Juan Sunrise
CBD hemp flower is a hybrid strain that is uplifting and energetic.San Juan Sunrise is a cross between Berry Blossom and a strain called Acid Rock (which is a cross between AC/DC and Harley Sue).
Citrus. Earthy. Sweet.
Good For: Restorative. Variety of conditions.
Top Terpenes: Caryophyllene, Humulene, Bisabolol, Limonene
Strains, colors, bud sizes and CBD strength may vary from harvest to harvest. Check in-store for additional information.
- Potency: CBD 14.5% / Δ9THC <0.3%
- Other Cannabinoids: CBG .33%; CBC 1.59%; CBDv .31%
- Organically Grown: Colorado
- No Pesticides, No Additives, No Synthetics
- Lab Tested for Purity and Compliance
- This is a natural agricultural product. Variations in concentrations are to be expected.
Our hemp flowers contain less than 0.3% delta-9 THC and thus are considered NON-PSYCHOACTIVE and will not get you high. Individual affects will vary by user.
may be commonly thought to come from the CBD content but they also come from the terpenes. From treating pain to relieving anxiety, terpenes are a powerful element of the hemp plant with dominant ones as follows:
- Caryophyllene -it may act as an analgesic and an anti-inflammatory.
- Humulene – effective anti-inflammatory, analgesic and appetite suppressant.
- Bisabolol – It helps change your state of mind so you welcome sleep.
- Limonene – Known to be an antifungal agent, and it may also boost mood and reduce inflammation.
If you want more information on all things CBD, read other posts here on our CBD 101