DAILY SUPPORT CBD OIL – FULL SPECTRUM
Full spectrum CBD tinctures are rich in minor cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and numerous other natural hemp oil compounds.
- Strength/Size: 40MG/mL (10mL, 30mL or 60mL)
- Every 1/4mL = 10MG CBD
- High Strength: 100MG/mL (6000MG per 60mL)
- Every 1/4mL = 25MG CBD
- Full Spectrum CBD. <0.3% Δ-9 THC
- Organically Grown USA Hemp.
- Supercritical CO2 Extracted.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No additives. No sweeteners.
- No artificial colors or flavorings.
- Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten-free.
- Small Batched in Austin Texas
- Amber glass bottles provide UV protection.
- Glass droppers are calibrated for easing measuring.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- Available as Subscription
Sublingual absorption is highly effective because the oil permeates the sublingual gland below the tongue which is loaded with capillaries as well as the sublingual vein and artery which lead to the carotid artery providing very high bioavailability.
DOSING SUGGESTIONS with RESTART 40MG/mL bottle:
REPLENISH with 20MG CBD for Overall Wellness
- 1/2mL = 20MG CBD
- Refresh your mood
- Improve Focus
- Helps to unwind
- Combats anxious Feelings
- Promotes Cardio-vascular health
RECOVER with 40MG CBD for Post Workout
- 1mL = 40MG CBD
- Physical and Mental Recovery
- Pain Relief
- Relax Tensions
- Relieve Nausea
RELAX with 60MG CBD for Mind & Body
- 1 1/2mL = 60MG CBD
- Increased relaxation
- Better, Deeper Sleep
- Feeling Refreshed
- Levels your mood and mindset
- Relieves sleep disorders
REPAIR with 100MG CBD for Total Rejuvenation
- 2 1/2mL = 100MG CBD
- Advanced Recovery
- Restore Balance
- Recharge Overnight
- Extra Support
- Restore well-being
Full spectrum, whole-plant extracts are associated with the entourage effect.
This “entourage effect” is an idea that the various cannabinoids work together to increase effectiveness when used together.
Suggested Use: Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. If you are new to cannabinoids, we recommend starting low and working your way up to an amount that works best for you. Most people start with 10mg once or twice a day. Gradually adjusting their dose every 3-7 days until the desired result is achieved. Effects typically felt within 1-3 hours. Can last 8 hours or more. We suggest starting with a lower dose and increasing if needed, or if directed by a physician.
Directions: Shake well before using. Measure the desired amount using the metered dropper and use as desired. Drop directly under the tongue and swallow. Consult a doctor before use.
Refrigeration is not necessary. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
RESTART CBD offers high quality natural products made with cannabinoids that have been extracted from organically grown USA industrial hemp. All products are fully compliant under the 2018 Farm Bill, third-party tested and federally legal.
We employ the best CO2 extraction methods to produce the cleanest result, free of harsh chemicals, residual solvents, and heat degradation. CO2 extraction filters out unnatural substances. This safe extraction method is critical for yielding the highest quality CBD found in the hemp plant.
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD).
What is full-spectrum CBD?
CBD can seem complicated at first, so let’s break it down a little.
The cannabis plant contains a few different types of beneficial compounds:
- Cannabinoids. There are more than 100 cannabinoids, including CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD and THC are responsible for the therapeutic and psychoactive effects of cannabis products.
- Terpenes. The more than 150 terpenes in cannabis affect the plant’s fragrance (think: what makes an orange smell citrusy). They can also have therapeutic benefits (think: how lavender has a calming effect).
- Flavonoids. Cannabis includes about 20 different flavonoids. Flavonoids are found in all kinds of plants, including fruits, vegetables, grains, and more. Like terpenes, they have therapeutic effects. Studies Trusted Source show that the flavonoids found in cannabis have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective properties.
Full-spectrum CBD includes small amounts of all of these compounds, including the legal limit of THC (<0.3% THC9). No psychoactive (high) effects will occur at this level
By comparison, broad-spectrum CBD removes THC, while CBD isolate removes everything except CBD.