<0.3% Δ-9 THC
Full spectrum CBD tinctures are rich in minor cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and numerous other natural hemp oil compounds.
- Size: 600MG-3000MG/30mL bottles
- Variety of Strengths: 20MG per mL up to 100MG per mL
- NOTE Every 1/4mL = 5mg to 25mg CBD per mL
- Full Spectrum CBD. CO2 Extracted. Organically Grown USA Hemp.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No additives. No sweeteners.
- No artificial colors or flavorings.
- Small Batched in Austin Texas
- Amber glass bottles provide UV protection.
- Glass droppers are calibrated for easing measuring.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE: Save 10%. Free shipping. Cancel anytime.
Sublingual absorption is highly effective because the oil permeates the sublingual gland below the tongue which is loaded with capillaries as well as the sublingual vein and artery which lead to the carotid artery providing very high bioavailability.
Vegan · Gluten Free · Non-GMO · Organic · Sustainably Processed · Supercritical CO2 Extraction
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabidiol (CBD).
Full spectrum, whole-plant extracts are associated with the entourage effect.
This “entourage effect” is an idea that the various cannabinoids work together to increase effectiveness when used together.
Suggested Use: Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. If you are new to cannabinoids, we recommend starting low and working your way up to an amount that works best for you. Most people start with 10mg once or twice a day. Gradually adjusting their dose every 3-7 days until the desired result is achieved. Effects typically felt within 1-3 hours. Can last 8 hours or more. We suggest starting with a lower dose and increasing if needed, or if directed by a physician.
Directions: Shake well before using. Measure the desired amount using the metered dropper and use as desired. Drop directly under the tongue and swallow. Consult a doctor before use.
Refrigeration is not necessary. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
RESTART CBD offers high quality natural products made with cannabinoids that have been extracted from organically grown USA industrial hemp. All products are fully compliant under the 2018 Farm Bill, third-party tested and federally legal.
We employ the best CO2 extraction methods to produce the cleanest result, free of harsh chemicals, residual solvents, and heat degradation. CO2 extraction filters out unnatural substances. This safe extraction method is critical for yielding the highest quality CBD found in the hemp plant.
What is full-spectrum CBD?
CBD can seem complicated at first, so let’s break it down a little.
The cannabis plant contains a few different types of beneficial compounds:
- Cannabinoids. There are more than 100 cannabinoids, including CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD and THC are responsible for the therapeutic and psychoactive effects of cannabis products.
- Terpenes. The more than 150 terpenes in cannabis affect the plant’s fragrance (think: what makes an orange smell citrusy). They can also have therapeutic benefits (think: how lavender has a calming effect).
- Flavonoids. Cannabis includes about 20 different flavonoids. Flavonoids are found in all kinds of plants, including fruits, vegetables, grains, and more. Like terpenes, they have therapeutic effects. Studies Trusted Source show that the flavonoids found in cannabis have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective properties.
Full-spectrum CBD includes small amounts of all of these compounds, including the legal limit of THC (<0.3% THC9). No psychoactive (high) effects will occur at this level
By comparison, broad-spectrum CBD removes THC, while CBD isolate removes everything except CBD.