Your cats and dogs also deserve the benefits of CBD.
RESTART Pet CBD Oils are made from locally using wild alaskan salmon oil. Each bottle is stocked full of great Omega’s from the Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil base. Administer it by putting it in your pet’s meal, treat, or straight under the tongue.
We use the best premium US-grown broad spectrum hemp extract and the highest quality salmon oil, blended in the perfect ratios, to optimize the long-term effects of cannabidiol (CBD).
This is the most well-rounded CBD oil available for both cats and dogs you can find!
- Strength: 20MG per mL (5mg per 1/4mL)
- Dosage will vary per pet. We have found a good starting point is 1mg CBD per 10/lb of body weight taken as needed. Start with 2 drops = 1mg CBD and increase the dosage until you find the perfect dose for your pet.
- Grown on USDA certified hemp farms in the United States
- Using super critical CO2 extraction
- No THC.
- Stocked full of great Omega’s from Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil base, plus Hemp CBD. That’s it.
- No additives. No preservatives. No artificial flavors or colors.
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION AVAILABLE: Save 10%. Free shipping for renewals. Cancel anytime.
Each full dropper (1ml) of this oil contains 20 milligrams of naturally occurring CBD.
- If your pet’s never had CBD before, start with 1-2mg of CBD for every 10 lbs of weight.
- Some experimentation to find the right serving size for your pet is totally normal.
RESTART Pet CBD Oil was created for dogs, cats, birds, and really any furry friends of ours.
We recommend that you do your own research and testing to find the best dose for your pet. Results may vary. *Consult with a veterinarian before use, especially if your pet has a medical condition or uses prescription medications. A vet’s advice should be sought before using any of these products.
Ingredients: Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Oil, Broad Spectrum Hemp CBD (Cannabidiol).
Wild caught alaskan salmon oil supports joint function, immune & heart health. Rich in powerful omega fatty acids from all natural EPA + DHA, which can help to keep skin and coats soft and healthy while supporting overall health.