HOW TO USE:
- Hemp Flower:
- This product is ready for use for tinctures, teas, baking/cooking, smoking, and dry-herb vaping.
- Smoking cannabis may be harsh on the throat and/or lungs for those who are not accustomed to smoking products.
- If your box includes Delta 8 THC-infused hemp flower or THCa, we recommend beginning with one puff of smoke and waiting 15-20 minutes before deciding to consume more as this product can produce psychoactive effects.
- If you are creating a tincture or infusing food with hemp flower, decarboxylate it first to activate the cannabinoids. The process involves applying low heat for an extended period of time (usually in an oven) to convert cannabis’ inactive cannabinoids into active ones. Without decarboxylation, the effects of DIY edibles may be weak or lackluster, at best.
- Start low and go slow. Cut edible in ½ or less for a lower dosage piece. With more experience you will find the best dose for your body.
- For THC edibles: Take with food for best results. THC binds to fat and the effects are known to be stronger with food in your system.
- Edibles have a delayed result.
- Side effect to too much CBD is drowsiness.
- Do not consume more than 10mg Delta 8 THC per 24 hours.
- Do not consume more than 2.5mg Delta 9 THC per 24 hours.
- Kick back and relax!
Review our product disclaimer here.