RESTART CBD’s FAVORITE DRY HERB VAPORIZER PEN KITS
One of our favorite new lines at RESTART CBD is Atmos. Atmos helped pioneer the portable dry herb vaporizer industry, and they continue to push the technology in these convenient devices to its farthest reaches with every new product they create.
Atmos insists on only using top quality parts and they have a state of the art manufacturing process when building their herbal vaporizer pens, implementing a high standard of safety in all of our products’ protective measures. This cannot be said about the countless cheap knock-offs and counterfeits on the market.
All of their herbal vaporizers are engineered and inspected in-house, and all of the kits come protected by a (5) year limited warranty to help provide you with peace of mind that your vaporizer will be extremely durable and perform at its best for a long time.
Atmos’ best dry herb vaporizer pens are great for on-the-go use and can be comfortably carried with ease.
- Stylish and popular among both men and women
- Extremely easy to use
- Affordable for any budget
- Perfect option for anyone who wants an alternative for smoking dry herbs at home or on the go.
- You can start to use it immediately
- All Atmos herbal vaporizer kits come with everything you need to get started including a lithium-ion battery, heating chamber, USB charger, packing tool and cleaning brush.
Atmos works hard to ensure that their vaporizers are the best dry herb vaporizer pens on the market, and once you experience one of Atmos’ best dry herb vaporizer pens you will never want to use another one again!
The Jump Dry Herb Vape Pen, with its powerful carbon fiber housing, is one of the most durable and compact true vaporizers available. Powered by a 1200mAh battery, the Jump provides powerful performance with every use, while evenly vaporizing dry herbs with its hard anodized heating chamber to provide smooth and rich vapor. And with its easy access mouthpiece and micro-USB charging, the Jump Herbal Vaporizer Pen Kit is convenient, quick and easy to use. Experience the joy that comes along with the powerful and portable performance of the Atmos Jump.
Size h 5.75in, d .68in
The Aegis dry herb vaporizer uses an advanced convection heating method and is equipped with advanced temperature controls that range from 320°F to 430°F. The vaporizer uses a hard anodized chamber, alongside an isolated airflow design and unique filtration system, to produce pure and flavorful vapor. Powered by an impressive 1650mAh lithium-ion battery, the Aegis’ LED screen displays the current temperature and remaining battery life to streamline the device’s functions creating a simple, more convenient experience while it’s easy access mouthpiece ensures quick and easy refilling. The Aegis is the perfect vaporizer for anyone looking for the security of a quick yet powerful portable vaporizer.
The Aegis comes with:
- Atmos Cordless USB Charger
- Grinder Attachment Green
This is a compact, sleek dry herb vaporizer that fits comfortably into the palm of your hand. Equipped with vibration notifications, a clear OLED screen, a scratch resistant anodized housing, and adjustable temperature controls ranging from 300°F to 435°F, the Astra 2 is one of the most unique and versatile vaporizers available. You will love the pure and flavorful vapor produced by this device’s embedded ceramic chamber, which is capable of holding a surprising amount of dry herbs.
Size: h 4.05in, w 1.8 in, d 0.95in
The Astra 2 comes with
- Atmos Cordless USB Charger
- Grinder Attachment Green
What is a Dry Herb Vaporizer?
Dry Herb Vape Pens are designed to vaporize various herbs and loose leaf products. Herbal vaporizers utilize lithium-ion or lithium-polymer batteries in conjunction with a heating chamber to heat up dry herbs until vapor is produced. Typically a dry herb vaporizer is made up of three parts: the battery, the mouthpiece, and the heating chamber. Dry herb vape pens offer a convenience that desktop vaporizers and portable pipes cannot offer, by providing a compact device that can be discreetly used in any environment.
What is a dry herb vaporizer used for?
Dry herb vaporizers are another way to enjoy loose leaf. These devices “cook” loose leaf rather than burn it. The result is a stronger flavor and vapor instead of smoke. Dry herb vaporizers are less destructive than combustion methods, preserving more of the leaf’s initial components.
Are dry herb Vapes good?
Yes! High end devices can get pretty pricey. If you’re budgeting for a device that’s under the $200 mark, then these are generally regarded as the highest quality with the most intuitive controls and best overall performance.
Can you put vape juice in a dry herb vape?
Dry herb devices are not built to handle liquid and you can damage your vape by doing this. However, cartridge devices can handle e-Liquid so long as it is not too thick. Overly thick e-Juice will overwork the heating element and potentially burn the coil out entirely. Always use vape devices as directed.
Can you put tobacco in a dry herb vaporizer?
Absolutely! Vaping tobacco is a great alternative to smoking it. Because there is no combustion, you are exposed to fewer carcinogens and chemicals while vaping, even if you’re vaping tobacco.
What to Look For When Buying a Dry Herb Vape Pen
There are a lot of variables to keep in mind when searching for the dry herb vape pen that fits your needs.
- What do you plan on vaping. Many herbal vaporizers are designed to work with dry herb products and nothing else, while others are multi-purpose vaporizers or are compatible with small amounts of wax consistency products as well.
- Consider the heating methods. Heating methods are typically separated into two categories: conduction and convection. Conduction heating methods generally use a heating element that comes into direct contact with your herbs. This type of heating method creates more vapor and creates vapor faster than convection portable vaporizers, but it can also combust the product being vaped. Conduction vape pens are generally more convenient and more economical than convection vaporizers. Convection heating methods produce a more pure vapor, but typically less vapor than a conduction vape pen would produce. If you are interested in a smooth, efficient dry herb vape pen, then a convection portable vaporizer is right for you. Convection heating methods do not come into direct contact with your dry herbs. Instead convection vape pens heat the air inside of the chamber warming the dry herbs until vapor is produced.
- Next consider the specifics of each individual vape pen. This includes smaller details like the heating chamber, the battery, and additional functions.
- The material used in a portable vaporizers heating chamber is an often overlooked detail that has a considerable impact on the vape pen’s performance. For instance, ceramic is considered the best material in regards to the purity and flavor of the vapor it produces, while stainless steel and hard anodized metals are more durable and harder to damage.
- A vape pen’s battery determines how much power is being given to the heating element at any given time, as well as how long the portable vaporizer can be used at any given time. Typically, for longer lasting batteries you will want to look for a vape pen with a high capacity battery. Capacity is defined by the term “mAh” or “milliampere hours.”
- Many of today’s dry herb vape pens come with a variety of additional features. One of the most popular features is temperature controls. Portable vaporizers that have temperature control features give users the ability to adjust the heat of their product, producing more or less vapor accordingly.
- Other features to look at include: OLED screens, locking/unlocking functions, spring loaded connections, adjustable airflow, and setting memory functions.
If you have any questions about a potential vape pen or if you are having issues operating your current dry herb vaporizer feel free to contact our customer service team with any questions you may have. Our customer service team can be reached at (512)843-7223.