Perfect size for traveling or when trying out a new cannabinoid.
- Strengths vary depending on the cannabinoid
- Serving Size: 1/2mL
- Servings per Container: Twenty 1/2mL servings
- Organically Grown USA hemp. Co2 Extracted.
- Sustainably processed. No pesticides, herbicides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers.
- No chemicals. No preservatives. No additives. No sweeteners.
- <0.3% Δ-9 THC
- Small Batched in Austin Texas
- Amber glass bottles provide UV protection.
- Each glass dropper is calibrated in 1/4mL increments up to 1mL for easing measuring.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity
- Available in 30mL Bottles.
- Check out Starter Packs that include a Sample Size 10ml Bottle, 2/pk Sample capsules, Sample gummy and a Sample Size Topical.
- Pure CBD (NO THC) 400mg/10mL Bottle (40mg per mL) 20mg per 1/2mL
- Full Spectrum CBD (<0.3% THC9) 400mg/10mL Bottle (40mg per mL) 20mg per 1/2mL
- CBD + CBG Oil (NO THC) 400mg/10mL Bottle (40MG per mL) 20mg per 1/2mL
- CBD + CBN Oil (<0.3% THC9) 400mg/10mL Bottle (40mg per mL) 20mg per 1/2mL
- Delta 8 THC (<0.3% THC9) 100mg/10mL Bottle (10mg per mL) 5mg per 1/2mL
- Delta 8 THC CBN (<0.3% THC9) 400mg/10mL Bottle (40mg per mL) 20mg per 1/2mL “new product”
- Delta 9 THC (<0.3% THC9) 25mg/10mL Bottle (2.5mg per mL) 1.25mg per 1/2mL
- THCV + CBD + CBDV (<0.3% THC9) 210mg/10mL Bottle (5mg THCV + 8MG CBD + 8MG CBDV per mL) 2.5mg THCV + 4mg CBD + 4mg CBDV per 1/2mL
Suggested Serving Size: 1/4 – 1/2mL
If you are new to Cannabinoids, we recommend starting low and working your way up to an amount that works best for you.
Most people start with 5-10mg once or twice a day. Drop under the tongue and hold for 60 seconds before swallowing. Gradually adjust dose every 3-7 days until the desired result is achieved.
Vegan · Gluten Free · Non-GMO · Organic · Sustainably Processed · Supercritical CO2 Extraction
CBD Oil Ingredients: Hemp Cannabinoids plus Organic MCT Oil. That’s It.
No additives. No preservatives. No Sweetners. No artificial colors or flavorings.
Have you ever wanted to try a cannabinoid but aren’t sure where to start?
Just like with any other natural supplement, proper dosing is important.
Sublingual absorption is highly effective because the oil permeates the sublingual gland below the tongue which is loaded with capillaries as well as the sublingual vein and artery which lead to the carotid artery providing very high bioavailability.
Before you start, you should know that everyone’s body is different. So, there is no right dose or cannabinoid for any single person. In short, a dose that is effective for you might not be as effective for someone else.
Also, with cannabinoids, higher doses are not always better. Most experts will tell you that mid-range doses will offer you more benefits than lower or even higher doses. That’s especially true for beginner’s to CBD.
How do cannabinoids work?
CBD (including THC and all the other cannabinoids in cannabis) works synergistically with the body’s endocannabinoid system, a complicated cell-activating system, to bring about relief from a host of symptoms that stem from various diseases.
The endocannabinoid system seems to help the body maintain homeostasis. Homeostasis is important to many aspects of our body’s healthy functioning. As such, the system is pivotal in the body’s ability to handle certain processes.
That does not mean that taking them can instantly heal issues. But it does offer intriguing evidence of how closely tied the endocannabinoid system is to our well-being. Compounds like CBD mimic the body’s natural chemicals (the endocannabinoids), potentially supplementing the body’s own processes.
For beginners, start by taking a single 5-10mg dose once or twice daily for about one week before reassessing and increasing your dose. It’s important to remember that when you increase your dose, do so gradually. Low and slow is the key with.
If you feel like you need more oil, then move up to a higher dose.
Each time that you increase your dose, stay on it for at least a week before increasing again. The body needs time to adjust to the new dosage.
NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
RESTART CBD offers high quality, natural products made with Cannabidiol CBD hemp that has been extracted from organically grown, USA industrial hemp containing CBD and relevant minor cannabinoids such as CBG (cannabigerol), CBDV (cannabidivarin), and CBC (cannabichromene). We utilize a CO2 extraction process that filters out unnatural substances maximizing pure CBD concentration with <0.3% Δ-9 THC. This safe extraction method is critical for yielding the highest quality CBD found in the hemp plant.
Cannabinoid oils and extracts come in a variety of different strengths and varieties. We measure doses in milligrams, so regardless of the strength in bottle, you can figure out your dose by doing a little bit of math. To calculate the amount in a 1mL dropper, divide the amount of oil on the bottle (#mls) by the strength in milligrams. For instance, a 600MG 30mL bottle would equal 20MG per 1mL dropper. (600mg divided by 30mL equals 20mg per 1mL dropper.)
Generally, lower strengths are perfect for individuals that are trying to manage low-level discomfort, annoying and irritating life stresses, or minor sleep issues. Higher doses are typically used by people who are trying to alleviate symptoms from deeper issues such as arthritis, chronic relief, PTSD, MS, fibromyalgia, and other serious conditions.
Buying a high potency cannabinoid tincture can also be more cost effective, just make sure to adjust your dosage accordingly. If you’re just getting started, however, a bottle of a lower dose oil will probably last you long enough to figure out if it will help.