Cognitive Support. 50MG 1:1 CBD:CBG
These powerful softgels are an excellent way to get a precise serving of the newest breakthrough in hemp formulation – CBG!
Naturally occurring in the hemp plant, this cannabinoid is widely considered to be a precursor to other cannabinoids like CBD, CBC, and THC.
This means you get all the natural benefits of the hemp plant for enhanced homeostasis and overall wellness. Formulated for quicker absorption and with 25mg of CBG + 25mg CBD in each Full capsule.
- Servings per container: 30
- Serving Size: 1
- High Strength: 50MG Each (25MG CBG and 25MG CBD in each capsule)
- Total Content per Container: 1500mg (750mg CBG + 750mg CBD)
- Sourced from organically grown US Industrial Hemp
- Grown using natural farming practices
- Supercritical Co2 Extraction
- Lab-tested for purity
- Container: Amber bottle for UV protection
- <0.3% THC
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 softgels daily, or as needed.
WHAT IS CBG? CBG is a compound found naturally in the cannabis plant. CBG and CBD are very different, and it’s important to compare them in detail if you’re planning to use CBG for health reasons.
CBG (cannabigerol) has been called “the stem cell of the hemp plant.” When a young hemp seed first begins to sprout, it produces CBGa (cannabigerolic acid). As the plant grows and begins to reach maturity, it starts converting CBGa into THCa and CBDa, which eventually become the THC and CBD molecules we are familiar with. CBG is being studied for its powerful interactions with a number of chronic conditions.
RESTART CBD CBG Daily Support Capsules are a convenient way to take CBG on the go!
25MG CBD + 25MG CBG Capsules
Softgel Ingredients: MCT Oil, Bovine Gelatin, Glycerin 99.7%, Purified Water, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
What’s the difference between cannabinoids?
- Full Spectrum CBD (Cannabidiol) products contain multiple cannabis plant extracts, including essential oils, terpenes, and other cannabinoids. They also contain up to 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol,) the cannabinoid in the cannabis plant that produces the ‘high’ feeling in people. However, such a low amount is not strong enough to have significant psychoactive effects. Vegan.
- Pure CBD is the purest form of CBD. It contains no other cannabis plant compounds and contains NO THC. It may be a suitable product for first-time CBD users who wish to experiment with the potential health benefits, without the interference of other cannabis compounds, which may alter the effects. Vegan.
- CBN (Cannabinol) has been demonstrated to have an array of therapeutic benefits especially in terms of sedative and body relaxation properties. Vegan.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) may help with those who struggle to get a better sleep. Stress-related disorders, like stress, anxiety and depression all contribute to the lack of sleep. There has also been much CBG research showing eye support, bone growth, slowing bacterial growth including cancer cell growth and so much more.
- Dark Unrefined CBD. The rawest, most potent CBD on the market. Made of 100% unrefined full-spectrum CBD.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules make it easier than ever to get your serving of Delta-8 THC. A ‘sister’ compound to Delta-9 THC, Delta-8 offers many of the benefits associated with CBD when it comes to your natural wellbeing and maintaining homeostasis without the same psychoactive and intoxicating profile. 30MG D8 Vegan Capsule or 25MG D8 Softgel available.
You should be careful when purchasing CBD products. Items with a THC-free label may still contain traces of the compound and even small amounts may show up in a drug test.
- Research suggests the entourage effect may increase the effects of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
- However, more research is needed on the health benefits and effects of all cannabinoid types.
- People may still want to try Pure CBD, especially if they want a product that is THC-free. However, unregulated CBD markets may mean that this substance is still present in trace amounts, even if labels claim their product is THC-free.
- All cannabinoids have their advantages. People should try different products and doses to find what works best for them, and always carefully read labels before buying them and discuss using CBD with a doctor or healthcare provider.
Keep out of reach of children. Capsules can be a choking hazard. Consult your healthcare provider before taking if you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical concerns. Do not take if allergic to hemp, CBD or related products. Store in a cool, dry environment. Under age sale prohibited.
CBD Oils vs. CBD Capsules
CBD oils and CBD capsules are both great for a daily CBD routine, delivering superior CBD formulas with few extra ingredients. So why choose one over the other?
CBD oils can be faster-acting if you take the CBD oil under your tongue and absorb it through the membrane. With that method you might feel the effect in 30 minutes, compared to an hour or two for ingested CBD.
However, to do that, you need to hold the oil there for up to 60 seconds, so a CBD oil pill is usually faster to actually take – swallow it with a sip of water, and you’re good. Moreover, while you have to follow the quantity of oil that you take carefully, each CBD softgel has a precisely measured amount of CBD in it, so you can easily keep track of how much you’re taking.
CBD capsules also don’t have the spill risk of oils, so they’re suitable for taking with you on the go.