Newest Cannabinoid. CBC.
What is CBC?
Relief Formula CBC Softgels deliver 30mg of CBD and 10mg of CBC per capsule, along with a host of full spectrum naturally occurring hemp plant compounds. CBC has shown very strong potential for providing therapeutic benefits, including for inflammation, stem/progenitor cell function and mood.
- Servings: 30 CBC softgel capsules per bottle (1200MG Total)
- Strength: 30mg CBD + 10mg CBC per capsule
- Full spectrum, less than 0.3% THC
- Made from American hemp
- Lab-tested for purity
- Contains coconut
- Amber bottle for UV protection
What’s the difference between cannabinoids?
- Full Spectrum CBD (Cannabidiol) products contain multiple cannabis plant extracts, including essential oils, terpenes, and other cannabinoids. They also contain up to 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol,) the cannabinoid in the cannabis plant that produces the ‘high’ feeling in people. However, such a low amount is not strong enough to have significant psychoactive effects.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is very similar to full-spectrum CBD in that it contains additional cannabis plant compounds. Most broad-spectrum CBD products have zero or trace amounts of THC.
- Pure CBD is the purest form of CBD. It contains no other cannabis plant compounds and contains NO THC. It may be a suitable product for first-time CBD users who wish to experiment with the potential health benefits, without the interference of other cannabis compounds, which may alter the effects.
- CBC (cannabichromene) is classified as one of the ‘big six’ of cannabinoids. CBC is also non-intoxicating, like CBD. CBC has shown very strong potential for providing therapeutic benefits, including for inflammation, stem/progenitor cell function and mood.
- CBN (cannabinol) has been demonstrated to have an array of therapeutic benefits especially in terms of sedative and body relaxation properties.
- CBD Plus for Sleep makes bed time YOUR time. Our unique terpene-based formula provides for improved restfulness without melatonin or THC.
- CBG (CANNABIGEROL) may help with those who struggle to get a better sleep. Stress-related disorders, like stress, anxiety and depression all contribute to the lack of sleep. There has also been much CBG research showing eye support, bone growth, slowing bacterial growth including cancer cell growth and so much more.
- Raw unrefined CBD is the rawest, most potent CBD on the market. Made of 100% unrefined full-spectrum CBD.
You should be careful when purchasing CBD products. Items with a THC-free label may still contain traces of the compound and even small amounts may show up in a drug test.
- Research suggests the entourage effect may increase the effects of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
- However, more research is needed on the health benefits and effects of all cannabinoid types.
- People may still want to try Pure CBD, especially if they want a product that is THC-free. However, unregulated CBD markets may mean that this substance is still present in trace amounts, even if labels claim their product is THC-free.
- All cannabinoids have their advantages. People should try different products and doses to find what works best for them, and always carefully read labels before buying them and discuss using CBD with a doctor or healthcare provider.
Newest Cannabinoid. CBC.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Gelatin (Bovine)
Our Relief Formula hemp oil softgel capsules are a full spectrum, whole-plant extract that features a 3:1 ratio of CBD to CBC. Discovered over 50 years ago, CBC is considered one of the “big six” cannabinoids prominent in medical research. Lab-tested for purity, potency, as well as to ensure there are no pesticides, herbicides, or heavy metals.
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 softgels daily with water.