Perfect for those who want slower absorption into the bloodstream.
RESTART CBD Softgels are extracted from organically grown hemp.
- Servings per container: 30
- Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 soft gels daily with water.
- Organically grown USA CBD Hemp
- C02 Extracted CBD
- Amber bottle for UV protection
- Pure CBD Softgels (25mg) NO THC
- Broad Spectrum Softgels (25mg) NO THC
- Full Spectrum Softgels (25mg) <0.3% THC
- Dark Unrefined Full Spectrum Softgels (25mg) <0.3% THC
- D8 Softgels (20mg) <0.3% THC
Convenient and effective way to incorporate CBD and its benefits into your daily wellness routine.
CBD Softgel Application
Get a precise amount of CBD with small, easy-to-swallow CBD soft gels from RESTART CBD. CBD capsules are an easy, measured way to get your daily CBD – all you need is a glass of water.
The recommended intake method is simply taking CBD orally with a beverage to help wash it down at the same time each day.
- No guesswork required.
- CBD soft gels can be used daily and support any balanced wellness routine.
- They are easily transportable and make a good option for people who need to take CBD capsules on the go.
CBD Oils vs. CBD Softgels
CBD oils and CBD softgels are both great for a daily CBD routine, delivering superior CBD formulas with few extra ingredients. So why choose one over the other?
CBD oils can be faster-acting if you take the CBD oil under your tongue and absorb it through the membrane. With that method you might feel the effect in 30 minutes, compared to an hour or two for ingested CBD.
However, to do that, you need to hold the oil there for up to 60 seconds, so a CBD oil pill is usually faster to actually take – swallow it with a sip of water, and you’re good. Moreover, while you have to follow the quantity of oil that you take carefully, each CBD softgel has a precisely measured amount of CBD in it, so you can easily keep track of how much you’re taking.
CBD softgels also don’t have the spill risk of oils, so they’re suitable for taking with you on the go.