Balanced Profile to Supercharge your Endocannabinoid System.
RESTART CBD CBN CBG Multicannabinoid is a comprehensive formula designed to elevate your health and wellbeing. This daily blend contains several essential cannabinoids: CBD; CBG; and CBN.
- Servings per container: 30
- Serving Size: 1 capsule (30MG CBD CBN CBG in each capsule)
- Total Cannabinoids: 900MG (300MG CBD + 300MG CBN + 300MG CBG)
- Sourced from Non-GMO, US grown Industrial Hemp
- Grown using natural farming practices
- Vegan Capsules.
- Container: Amber Bottle for UV protection.
Taking CBD daily will assist in creating the homeostasis your body needs to feel better in all areas of you life.
Convenient and effective way to incorporate CBD and its benefits into your daily wellness routine. Formulated with whole hemp plant CBD and organic hemp seed oil—naturally rich in amino acids and beneficial Omega 3 & 6— added for a convenient way to boost and maintain health.
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as needed, with food.
Ingredients: Pure Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannagigerol (CBG), CBN (Cannabinol), sunflower seed oil, HPMC vegan capsules.
What’s the difference between cannabinoids?
- Multi-cannabinoid Capsules CBD CBN CBG 30mg daily blend contains several essential cannabinoids in a balanced profile to supercharge your endocannabinoid system. Vegan.
- Full Spectrum CBD (Cannabidiol) products contain multiple cannabis plant extracts, including essential oils, terpenes, and other cannabinoids. They also contain up to 0.3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol,) the cannabinoid in the cannabis plant that produces the ‘high’ feeling in people. However, such a low amount is not strong enough to have significant psychoactive effects. Vegan.
- Broad Spectrum CBD is very similar to full-spectrum CBD in that it contains additional cannabis plant compounds. Most broad-spectrum CBD products have zero or trace amounts of THC.
- Pure CBD is the purest form of CBD. It contains no other cannabis plant compounds and contains NO THC. It may be a suitable product for first-time CBD users who wish to experiment with the potential health benefits, without the interference of other cannabis compounds, which may alter the effects. Vegan.
- CBN (cannabinol) has been demonstrated to have an array of therapeutic benefits especially in terms of sedative and body relaxation properties. Vegan.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) may help with those who struggle to get a better sleep. Stress-related disorders, like stress, anxiety and depression all contribute to the lack of sleep. There has also been much CBG research showing eye support, bone growth, slowing bacterial growth including cancer cell growth and so much more. Vegan.
- Dark unrefined CBD (Subscription only). The rawest, most potent CBD on the market. Made of 100% unrefined full-spectrum CBD.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules make it easier than ever to get your serving of Delta-8 THC. A ‘sister’ compound to Delta-9 THC, Delta-8 offers many of the benefits associated with CBD when it comes to your natural wellbeing and maintaining homeostasis without the same psychoactive and intoxicating profile. Vegan.
You should be careful when purchasing CBD products. Items with a THC-free label may still contain traces of the compound and even small amounts may show up in a drug test.
- Research suggests the entourage effect may increase the effects of full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD products.
- However, more research is needed on the health benefits and effects of all cannabinoid types.
- People may still want to try Pure CBD, especially if they want a product that is THC-free. However, unregulated CBD markets may mean that this substance is still present in trace amounts, even if labels claim their product is THC-free.
- All cannabinoids have their advantages. People should try different products and doses to find what works best for them, and always carefully read labels before buying them and discuss using CBD with a doctor or healthcare provider.
Get a precise amount of CBD with small, easy-to-swallow CBD soft gels from RESTART CBD. CBD capsules are an easy, measured way to get your daily CBD – all you need is a glass of water.
The recommended intake method is simply taking CBD orally with a beverage to help wash it down at the same time each day.
- No guesswork required.
- CBD soft gels can be used daily and support any balanced wellness routine.
- They are easily transportable and make a good option for people who need to take CBD capsules on the go.
CBD Oils vs. CBD Softgels
CBD oils and CBD softgels are both great for a daily CBD routine, delivering superior CBD formulas with few extra ingredients. So why choose one over the other?
CBD oils can be faster-acting if you take the CBD oil under your tongue and absorb it through the membrane. With that method you might feel the effect in 30 minutes, compared to an hour or two for ingested CBD.
However, to do that, you need to hold the oil there for up to 60 seconds, so a CBD oil pill is usually faster to actually take – swallow it with a sip of water, and you’re good. Moreover, while you have to follow the quantity of oil that you take carefully, each CBD softgel has a precisely measured amount of CBD in it, so you can easily keep track of how much you’re taking.
CBD softgels also don’t have the spill risk of oils, so they’re suitable for taking with you on the go.