Great Starter Pack to try three of our favorite cannabinoids.
- One 10mL Bottle Full Spectrum CBD Oil 40MG/mL
- One 10mL Bottle CBN CBD Oil 40MG/mL
- One 10mL Bottle CBG CBD Oil 40MG/mL
- Free Nurses Hotline Consultation ($25 value)
About RESTART 10mL Oils:
- Serving Size: 1/2mL (20mg Cannabinoids)
- Servings per Container: Twenty 1/2mL servings
- Organically Grown USA hemp. Co2 Extracted.
- Supercritical CO2 Extracted.
- No chemicals. No preservatives.
- No additives. No sweeteners.
- No artificial colors or flavorings.
- Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten-free.
- Sustainably processed. No pesticides, herbicides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers.
- <0.3% Δ-9 THC
- Small Batched in Austin Texas
- Amber glass bottles provide UV protection.
- Each glass dropper is calibrated in 1/4mL increments up to 1mL for easing measuring.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity
- AVAILABLE IN 30ML BOTTLES.
- Check out STARTER PACKS that include a Sample Size 10ml Bottle, 2/pk Sample capsules, Sample gummy and a Sample Size Topical.
- Try our CBD Journal to track your usage.
Suggested Use: Every person’s body is unique and dosing can vary per person depending on internal factors. If you are new to cannabinoids, we recommend starting low and working your way up to an amount that works best for you. Most people start with 10mg once or twice a day. Gradually adjusting their dose every 3-7 days until the desired result is achieved. Effects typically felt within 1-3 hours. Can last 8 hours or more. We suggest starting with a lower dose and increasing if needed, or if directed by a physician.
Directions: Shake well before using. Measure the desired amount using the metered dropper and use as desired. Drop directly under the tongue and swallow. Consult a doctor before use.
Refrigeration is not necessary. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
Sublingual absorption is highly effective because the oil permeates the sublingual gland below the tongue which is loaded with capillaries as well as the sublingual vein and artery which lead to the carotid artery providing very high bioavailability.