Premium CBG Hemp Flower infused with Delta 8
“FLOWER OF THE MONTH”
People have begun to call CBG the god molecule of the cannabis plant, since it acts as a molecular precursor to most other cannabinoids such as CBN, THC, CBC, CBD etc. Until recently, CBG has only manifested in very small amounts in most cannabis strains, usually far less then 1% however, certain hemp strains are now being specifically bred to generate higher yields of this rare and fascinating cannabinoid. Now it’s infused with Delta 8 for even greater “entourage” effects.
- Size: 1G Sample & 8 Grams Delta 8 infused CBG Hemp Flower
- Strength: Delta 8 Infused with approximately 70mg Natural D8 per gram.
- Terpene Effects: Soothing. Relaxing. Euphoric.
- Aroma: Pine. Peppery. Floral. Earthy. Hoppy.
- Top Terpenes: MYRCENE, CARYOPHYLLENE, PINENE, BISABOLOL, GUAIOL.
- Organically Grown in Oregon.
- In-store packed in glass jar with Boveda.
- Usually For Shipping – packed in pop-top w/Boveda.
- <0.3% THC
- Independent, third-party lab testing
Strains, colors, bud sizes and CBG strength may vary from harvest to harvest. Check in-store for additional information.
Delta 8 Hemp Flower.
- Delta-8 is found in the cannabis plant and has a slightly different “high” effect than Delta-9 THC.
- The effect that D8 gives is somewhat smaller than the impact of Delta-9 THC.
- You cannot find hemp flower with only D8, it can only be synthesized from the extracted CBD.
- RESTART CBD premium hemp flower is infused with naturally derived D8 to enhance the effects of the flower.
RESTART CBD Delta 8 premium flower strains include our outdoor-grown CBG flower. All our CBG flower is tested and validated for safety and cannabinoid potency. It is high-quality, organically grown in USA from Oregon. The best state for outdoor grown hemp. It’s then gently coated with an organic and naturally derived distillate of Delta 8.
This product may not be for everyone.
Delta–8–Tetrahydrocannabinol better known as D8 or Delta 8, is a minor cannbinoid that creates a less anxious psychoactive and overall smoother experience than the more familiar Delta-9 THC found in cannabis. Derived and processed through Industrial Hemp plants testing below 0.3% total THC, Delta 8 products are trending with many advocates and consumers promoting its therapeutic benefits.
Why smoke hemp flower?
Hemp flower is appealing if you like the almost instant effects. Hemp flower doesn’t have an addictive opponent and is non-psychoactive compared to it’s marijuana cousin. And it couldn’t be more different to tobacco which contains nicotine, an extremely addictive compound. Now infused with Delta 8, for even more benefits.
Inhaled cannabinoids responds more quickly than oils, edibles and capsules. Nothing beats the rapid delivery of cannabinoids into the bloodstream than smoking flower, although vaped cannabinoid kicks in at the same rate. Once in the bloodstream, they disperse all over the body, and even into the brain, allowing for several therapeutic effects.
The fast relief from smoked or vaped hemp is essential for a few ailments such as pain and anxiety. When a wave of pain takes over you, it’s vital that you can get relief on the spot. The same applies for anxiety, which can spike unexpectedly and suddenly due to various factors.
Then there’s the pure pleasure of rolling a joint, and enjoying in the delicious, complex flavors of flower. Smoking hemp is therapeutic, but it can also be social, and a healthier option than smoking THC-laden marijuana or nicotine cigarettes.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. consult your health-care provider before taking if you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical conditions. Do not operate heavy equipment after use. Do not take if allergic to hemp, Delta-8 or related products. Product and statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Store cartridge in a cool and dry environment.