Pure CBD (Cannabidiol) NO THC
- Variety of Strengths
- Pure CBD. CO2 Extracted. Organically Grown USA Hemp.
- NO THC.
- We use amber glass bottles for UV protection.
- Each glass dropper is calibrated in 1/4mL increments up to 1mL for easing measuring.
SUGGESTED USE: If you are new to CBD, we recommend starting low and working your way up to an amount that works best for you. Most people start with 10MG once or twice a day (dropped under the tongue and hold for 60 seconds before swallowing). Adjust every 3-7 days as needed.
Sublingual absorption is highly effective because the oil permeates the sublingual gland below the tongue which is loaded with capillaries as well as the sublingual vein and artery which lead to the carotid artery providing very high bioavailability.
Grown and extracted in the USA, our quality CBD is fully compliant under the 2018 Farm Bill. RESTART CBD products are third-party tested and federally legal.
<0.3% Δ-9 THC | NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
What is PURE CBD?
The purest form of CBD is Pure CBD isolate. To create CBD isolate, hemp goes through a number of purifying processes, leaving behind only CBD in its purest form.
Unlike CBD isolate, other types of CBD contain other cannabis compounds. That’s why they aren’t considered pure CBD.
Broad-spectrum CBD products include nearly every compound in the cannabis plant, except for THC. Full-spectrum CBD products have small amounts of other cannabinoids, like THC, along with flavonoids and terpenes.
CBD can seem complicated at first, so let’s break it down a little.
The cannabis plant contains a few different types of beneficial compounds:
- Cannabinoids. There are more than 100 cannabinoids, including CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD and THC are responsible for the therapeutic and psychoactive effects of cannabis products.
- Terpenes. The more than 150 terpenes in cannabis affect the plant’s fragrance (think: what makes an orange smell citrusy). They can also have therapeutic benefits (think: how lavender has a calming effect).
- Flavonoids. Cannabis includes about 20 different flavonoids. Flavonoids are found in all kinds of plants, including fruits, vegetables, grains, and more. Like terpenes, they have therapeutic effects. Studies Trusted Source show that the flavonoids found in cannabis have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective properties.
PURE CBD includes only the cannabinoid, CBD.
By comparison, full spectrum includes everything broad-spectrum CBD removes THC, while CBD isolate removes everything except CBD.
Ingredients: Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride MCT Oil (Coconut derived)*, 99%+ Pure Cannabidiol (CBD) isolate.*No additives, No preservatives. No Sweetners. No artificial colors or flavorings.