The perfect refreshing beverage with a little kick.
Our delicious Sunny’s Delta 9 THC Drinks are infused with 50mg of a fast-acting Delta 9 THC. It can give an onset in as little as 5 minutes for some people with a gentle rise in effects that typically peaks around 60 minutes and can still last 3 to 6 hours or more for some.
RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 Beverages can be consumed alone or used as a drink enhancer. Each 8oz bottle contains five 1.6oz servings of 10MG Delta 9.
If you are looking for a little something to turn your mocktail into a cannabis cocktail, try any of our RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 beverages: Lemonade, Limeade, Pink Lemonade or Sweet Tea. Try one today for a full mind, body, and spirit experience with all four flavors. Beat the heat with an ice-cold Sunny’s hemp-infused Delta 9 Lemonade exclusively featured by RESTART CBD & THC. Delta 9 THC drinks delivers a potent, one-of-a-kind, uplifting, and motivating feel with a calming body sensation that will have you feeling amazing. Used to aid in relaxation and non-specific relief management.
Inside Each Delta 9 Drinks
Using USA-grown hemp, our Delta 9 beverages are fast-acting and pleasant for your taste buds. With Delta 9 extracted from hemp plants, these products are 100% federally compliant under the Farm Bill. Each 8oz of our Delta 9 beverages naturally contains less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. However, they are still dispensary-grade.
How Long Does it take for RESTART Delta 9 Beverages to kick in?
Hemp-derived Delta 9 THC Beverages can take as little as 5 minutes to kick in, which is faster than our other traditional Delta 9 products, like our delicious Delta 9 THC gummies. But everyone will experience our Delta 9 Beverages differently. After consumption, Delta 9 goes through your digestive system and liver before entering your bloodstream. That is when you will begin to feel its effects. Factors like metabolism, age, body type, and previous or current usage are factors that can speed up or slow down the digestive process. You could feel Delta 9 sooner or later. But if it’s been an hour, don’t over compensate and drink more or another Delta 9 product. Wait another 30 minutes for your body to continue to process the Delta 9 to begin feeling its effects.
How Long Do the Effects Last?
Traditionally, edibles, which include oils, take a while to activate in your body but stay a while to create a long-lasting euphoria. The same happens with our Delta 9 Beverages. After consuming a Delta 9 Beverage and once you begin to feel its effects, the euphoric high can last anywhere from 3-6 hours or more depending on the individual. Peak performance for hemp-derived Delta 9 is typically after 60 minutes. If you’ve reached that peak and you would like to achieve a more extended experience or more of the desired effects, this would be a perfect time to take another Delta 9 serving.
THC Mocktails You Can Make With Our Delta 9 Beverages
Delta 9 beverages are becoming a game-changer, offering a totally legal way to enjoy the known effects of delta 9 THC. And, while you can simply go ahead and enjoy it by the serving, we’re all about getting creative with your daily routine, which is why we’re excited to share four great delta 9 recipes to try when you’re in the mood for something mood enhancing and refreshing. Just a single serving of 1.6oz (10mg Delta 9) can go a long way in adding a nice psychoactive boost to your favorite non-alcoholic drink.
Now, let’s dive into the fun part: making delicious mocktails with Sunny’s Delta 9 Beverages. Our Delta 9 drinks come in a rich selection of flavors to choose from. Try them cold or enhance your favorite beverage. A 50MG bottle can be poured over ice and enjoyed throughout the day, or dosed based on your potency-related preferences. Each 8oz Delta 9 THC drink can be dosed into five 10MG per 1.6oz servings – basically, plenty to set your mood.
#1: Mango Mimosa
A mimosa is a classic brunch beverage, and we’ve put a twist on it by using RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 THC Lemonade and mango juice rather than orange juice to bring a tropical kick of sweetness to every sip.
- 10-12 oz chilled sparkling water
- ¼ cup chilled mango juice or mango puree
- 1.6 oz (approximately 3 tbsp) chilled RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 50MG Lemonade. (10mg D9) (Shake well before measuring)
- Pour the Delta 9 lemonade into a champagne flute. Add the mango juice or puree, and stir well.
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water. Stir.
#2: Pina Colada
A pina colada is a classic beverage, and it’s as decadent as it is refreshing thanks to its blend of coconut and pineapple flavors. Of course, it just so happens to pair perfectly with our Delta 9 THC Limeade, as a nice bonus.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup cream of coconut
- 8 oz RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 50MG Limeade (Shake well before using)
- 4 cups Ice
- Pineapple wedges for garnish
- Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 2oz cream of coconut
- 1.6 oz Delta 9 Limeade (approximately 3 tablespoons)
- 1-2 cups Ice
- Pineapple wedges for garnish
- Maraschino Cherries for Garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with a cherry.
Pina Colada Tips
- You can add more cream of coconut if you want a more coconut forward version of this beverage. Or use frozen pineapple in place of some of the ice cubes for a more pineapple-y approach. A squeeze of lime juice can be a really tasty addition too!
- Double or triple the recipe if you are throwing a party and have more than 5 people! This recipe divides perfectly for a party of 5 with each serving being around 10mg Delta 9 each. 8-ounces each.
- Prep your garnishes in advance for easy assembly before the pina coladas start to melt. Little cocktail umbrellas are a fun and inexpensive idea and they are easy to find at most party stores.
Another all-time classic is a margarita, especially during the summer months when you’re craving something refreshing. And, our Delta 9 Pink lemonade pairs perfectly. And, this recipe makes 5 servings (10mg Delta 9 per serving), in case you were planning on having a gathering.
This Margarita recipe is made with fresh citrus juice, agave, and sparkling water. Perfectly balanced and sweet, this mocktail has all of the fun flavors you love from the classic party drink!
- kosher salt or flaky margarita salt for a salted rim.
- 1 lime, Cut into wedges
- Ice Cubes
- 1.6oz(approximately 3 tablespoons RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 50MG Pink Lemonade. It’s not a margarita without Lime. Shake well before measuring.
- 1oz fresh lime juice (optional) fresh lime juice (about ½ medium limes, juiced)
- 1oz fresh orange juice (about ½ medium orange, juiced) Helps tone down the tartness.
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice (about ½ medium lemon, juiced) Just a smidge for brightness.
- 2 tsp agave nectar* or syrup, honey or simple syrup wont make this drink overly sweet. In fact, it needs a bit of sweetness to help round out all of the tart and zesty citrus flavors.
- Unflavored sparkling water or club soda. To give some fiz without messing up the flavors.
- Optional: Salt (or sugar) the rim: Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass and dip it in a plate of salt. Fill it with ice.
- Shake it up: Add RESTART Sunny’s Pink Lemonade, citrus juices and agave nectar to a cocktail shaker. Shake or stir to combine.
- Pour and serve: Pour into your prepared glass, top with sparkling water, and garnish with a lime wedge.
CUSTOMIZE THE FLAVOR
Margarita’s are easy to customize and can be made with all sorts of fruit and flavors. Here’s what I suggest using:
Strawberry – To make a virgin strawberry margarita on the rocks, blend 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries with the lime juice, orange juice, and agave. Pour in a glass with ice and enjoy!
Mango – It isn’t summer without a fresh virgin mango margarita. To a cocktail shaker, add 1/2 cup of mango juice and the lime juice. Shake or stir, pour in a glass with ice, and top with sparkling water or tonic water for a little more flavor.
Watermelon – Blend 1 1/2 cups of seedless watermelon with the lime juice and agave. Pour over ice and top with sparkling water. This watermelon margarita mocktail is great with a little tajin on top or on the rim!
Frozen margarita – A slushy frozen margarita mocktail on a hot day is so refreshing. To serve it frozen, simply blend all of the juices, agave, and 1 or 2 cups of ice together (depending on how slushy you like it). Serve and enjoy!
Can I make this ahead of time? Of course! Stir all of the juices together with the agave and store in a sealed jar or airtight container in the fridge up to 1 day ahead of time. When it’s time to serve, add RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 THC and give the mix one final stir and top each glass with sparkling water.
Can I make a big batch? You can double or triple this recipe if you’re serving a crowd. Just stir the batch together in a pitcher and don’t add the sparkling water until right before you serve the mocktails. Leave a plate of salt and lime wedges out in case your guests prefer to salt their rim.
#4: Texas Tea
This recipe is a twist on the classic Long Island Iced Tea. It’s sweet, tangy, and refreshing citrus flavor makes it perfect for sipping during warm weather.
The drink typically contains a combination of iced tea, apple juice, lemon juice, and a splash of cola and is served in a tall glass, garnished with several lemon slices.
You can make it as a single drink or mix it up for a party. Be warned, though; it’s easy to make it a little too strong if you’re not careful.
- 4 cups water
- 2 Black iced tea bags
- 1 cup apple juice adds a nice kick of flavor
- 8 oz RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 THC Sweet Texas Tea (Shake well before using).
- 2 cups Coca-Cola
- 1/4 cup lemon juice adds a touch of bright citrusy flavor
- Ice cubes
- Garnish with Lemon Slices
- Bring water to a simmer. Pour the water over tea bags in a pot or a pitcher and let them steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the pot and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Skip steps 1 and 2 if you want to use 4 cups pre-brewed/bottled Black Tea.
- Add the apple juice, lemon juice, RESTART Sunny’s D9 Sweet Texas Tea.
- Fill high ball glass with ice.
- Top off with cola and garnish with lemon slices.
- Makes 5 12oz servings (10mg Delta 9 THC each)
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Refreshing: Texas tea is a drink that combines several flavors into one delicious and refreshing beverage.
- Easy to make: The recipe is relatively simple to make. You can make it with simple everyday ingredients. Just mix, stir, and sip!
- Simple ingredients: The drink typically contains a combination of cooled tea, apple juice, lemon juice, and a splash of cola.
- Coca-Cola: Cola adds a touch of sweetness and depth of flavor to the drink.
What Could Be Better Than Mocktails with an Added Kick of D9 THC.
RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 THC beverages offer a super simple way to turn any cocktail into a THC-infused drink, and these recipes can all provide you with a fast and easy way to savor a classic boozy beverage with a twist of cannabis. Don’t stop there, either – get creative and come up with your own cocktail recipes using our wide variety of syrup flavors!
Add over ice or enhance your favorite lemonade, tea or sparkling water.
Please drink responsibly.
Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after drinking a D9 Beverage. Do not consume if you are under 21 years old, pregnant, nursing, have any liver condition, or are taking medication. RESTART Sunny’s Delta 9 THC beverages contain Delta 9 and they are in accordance with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (SEC. 12619.). If you are not sure if Delta 9 is right for you, seek a doctor’s advice.
Are Sunny’s Delta 9 Beverages Legal?
Delta 9 is a federally legal product that’s derived from hemp. While it contains the legal limit of 0.3% delta 9 by dry weight, it also comes in a large enough bottle that you can get a substantial amount of THC out of each and every serving. It can be consumed over ice, or blends perfectly into your beverage of choice, and promises the dreamy psychoactive effects associated with THC for all-around satisfaction.
Important Product Notes:
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT WITH ALCOHOL.
- This Delta 9 THC Beverages may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- ∆9 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 9 Beverage can be intoxicating to some people.
- Our D9 Beverages are legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our ∆9 THC is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. RESTART is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.